Happy vs Disappointed

Jlash

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sorry but that makes no sense whatsoever. According to this site his arm velocity exceeded all of them (57) except im assuming Farve which is understandable. Luck refused to throw. Stronger then both Winston, Flacco and this year's wonder boy Mahomes (55). Arm Strength is far from a issue IMO.

Superman Mentality however might be.

http://blogs.ourlads.com/2017/03/16/quarterback-ball-velocity-at-nfl-combine-2008-2015/

Mahomes hit like 62 or something like that during grudens qb camp thing 

That was the combine numbers. The Gruden or ESPN thing was I believe was him running up , taking a baseball Crow hop type throw at the machine 3x vs David Carr I think? Not real Football.

Happy- 

Def: Kendricks - I think he'll play well this year, letting his play do the talking. 

Off: Ertz - He seemed to be dialed in, getting separation. 

Disappointed-

Def: Vinny Curry was invisible, but I shouldn't be, that means more reps for Barnett/Long

Off: Seumalo he seemed to be getting beat vs the run or pass. 

Happy:

Schwartz - Defense played amazingly well, dealt with the loss of Darby seamlessly. Kept the pressure up with more blitz' than he normally calls.

Agholor - "He Caught it" was the first text I sent during the game. Agholor did well and was consistently open, hopefully those hands keep consistently catching the ball because some of them were shaky.

Graham - 2 Sacks, 2 TFL, 1 FF, 4 Hurries, 3.5 Total Tackles. Dude was an Animal and earned that little bonus I griped about this off-season, hopefully him and Cox can tear up O-lines like this all year.

Disappointed:

Dougy P - He sucks. I really wish he would give up the playcalling. He abandoned the run after the first half again and wouldn't even use it when he needed a game ending drive. 23 carries to 39 passes in a game where we were largely leading is just dumb. Also he really needs to take anything that has "Reverse" in the title out of the playbook.

Alshon - So much for those "17 Plays" He was largely invisible this game, hopefully that changes going forward.

Darby - Tape that thing tighter next time.

Archived