Week 12: Jacksonville Jaguars (4-6) @ Tennessee Titans (5-5)

Adrenaline_Flux

7 hours ago, Tugboat said:

This has to be the final audition for Foles.  If he looks good, he survives.  If he looks bad...the experiment ends and we just Minshew.  Yeah?

I feel people say that but to actually read it seems ridiculous right? I mean he gets 2 games after basically playing less than 1 in the last 10 months 

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel people say that but to actually read it seems ridiculous right? I mean he gets 2 games after basically playing less than 1 in the last 10 months 

I mean, it's harsh obviously...but it's a harsh situation we're in.  I'm not saying Foles has to come in and have an MVP caliber performance and singlehandedly win the game...but if he doesn't look better, at some point you've gotta pull the plug and go back to Minshew right?

3 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I mean, it's harsh obviously...but it's a harsh situation we're in.  I'm not saying Foles has to come in and have an MVP caliber performance and singlehandedly win the game...but if he doesn't look better, at some point you've gotta pull the plug and go back to Minshew right?

They are going to ride and die with him.  At this point I don't want Minshew getting screwed up by this staff. Let Foles stand in there and get killed. Minshew can get a fresh start with a new staff

5 hours ago, Speedyg said:

They are going to ride and die with him.  At this point I don't want Minshew getting screwed up by this staff. Let Foles stand in there and get killed. Minshew can get a fresh start with a new staff

From the outside looking in it seems as though Doug is trying to distance hisself from the situation. I really think Doug wanted to keep Ramsey I think all the warm and fuzzy feelings and admiration Doug had for Coughlin pretty much dried up over that situation. It looked as if you could see the frustration after the trade was completed. But Doug can’t really fault anyone but his self really because he never really had control of this team. Doug let too much BS slide because they were winning. A lot of the BS penalties undisciplined play he let it go. That’s why you see this team falter often they are undisciplined and you can’t just fix that. Doug can’t come in and now demand his team get its act together why because his subordinates are going to look at him like 🤨 but coach we’ve been playing like this why do we have to change now? Foles has to be the fall guy it’s who this whole thing is built around the problem is everything that I complained about pretty much came into for wishing. Which is this team is marginal at best.

You built a team behind journeyman QB who hasn’t played a full 16 games. While the front office has passed on clearly the NFLs next generation is NFL QBs in Watson, Mahomes, and Jackson.  Somebody needs to answer for these egregious errors. For all the trash we talked about Lamar he was suppose to be exactly what Taven was suppose to be a developmental player that sat behind Blake. But instead of investing in the most important position on the field. Instead of having a possible game changing player that has the ball in his hand on every play we have Taven the ultimate disrupter with the awareness of pop warner second stringer.

Something has to give you do yourselves no chance as a coaching staff when your player who has come off a major injury and out the gate you drop him back 47x and you run the ball 9x. He’s rusty first game back you put the game on his shoulders? That’s piss poor scheming by design. You give up 100+ yards to, two different backs. Coaching staff couldn’t make any adjustments and this is how you come off a bye week. Doug can want to distance himself from this thing all he wants but he isn’t helping his case with his garbage game planning.