Week 12: Jacksonville Jaguars (4-6) @ Tennessee Titans (5-5)

Adrenaline_Flux

Just now, Jaguarfan said:

Why didn't your visionary GM fire MM after his first year? 

Because you and I both know QB’s drafted at the top of the draft are given every opportunity to succeed because so much is invested in to them. HC’s are a different story.

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Because you and I both know QB’s drafted at the top of the draft are given every opportunity to succeed because so much is invested in to them. HC’s are a different story.

ooooook lol

Yeah, seriously, the suggestion that we should've fired Marrone after an AFCC game appearance is hindsight bias to a comical degree. 

10 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

ooooook lol

Yeah, seriously, the suggestion that we should've fired Marrone after an AFCC game appearance is hindsight bias to a comical degree. 

Not really. It wasn’t hard to tell Marrone and Mularkey were carbon copies. I actually was suggesting to my Jacksonville buddy’s here in cfl that 2017 was fools gold (not that I’m discrediting it - it was a great season - I was just never of the mindset that it could be sustained with Marrone and/or Bortles leading it) and I turned out to be right. 

it's kind of funny that someone thinks they need to tell us how Mularkey was as a Head Coach when we had our worst season under Mularkey.

Marrone is a better HC than Mularkey. I think Marrone is more comparable to (perhaps a poor man's?) Jack Del Rio than he is to Mularkey. Just throwing in my two cents. I won't waste my time arguing about it though cuz ultimately it isn't worth arguing about when neither will likely be NFL Head Coaches by 2020.

2 hours ago, Speedyg said:

And we have a new regime using those picks next season.

Yep. Honestly I feel like if we clean house that will do a lot for this fanbase. Caldwell and Wash have been here too long given where we sit.

Fresh start.

2 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Bucs are going to steamroll us next week in front of 35,000.

Indeed. That offense is no joke.

Moving on up the draft ladder.