If I were GM, I would look to add weapons for Haskins in the off season.

aceinthehouse

16 minutes ago, Slateman said:

If I were GM, I would look to add a quarterback.

Won’t even give a rookie QB an entire season as a starter? That’s not a true evaluation.

If Haskins shows no improvement in 2020, our team might not win more than 1 game. 

Then, in 2021 you take the best prospect in College Football right now, Trevor Lawrence!

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Won’t even give a rookie QB an entire season as a starter? That’s not a true evaluation.

If Haskins shows no improvement in 2020, our team might not win more than 1 game. 

Then, in 2021 you take the best prospect in College Football right now, Trevor Lawrence!

I see no reason to. It's clear that the scouting department wasn't involved in picking him. I have the right for my coach and I to pick our own QB with our own scouting.

6 minutes ago, Slateman said:

I see no reason to. It's clear that the scouting department wasn't involved in picking him. I have the right for my coach and I to pick our own QB with our own scouting.

That’s fine, again, if Haskins fails next year,  then pick the guy in 2021 who’s closest to best the next elite QB, Trevor Lawrence.

We’re not going to have the #1 pick, Cincy will and they’ll take Burrow. And, I think passing on Chase Young will be stupid, even for a team like Cincy. Young has perennial All-Pro, DPOY & All-Decade player written all over him. He’s the type of talent that helps a team become a super bowl contender even if their offense is like the 2000 & 2012 Ravens or the 2006 Bears.

Edited by turtle28

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

and how do we get him if we happen to win 4-6 games ?

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Alex Smith will be the starter .. :P

Man I hope not, not bc I don’t want to see him play but bc I fear he’ll re-injure himself if he plays again. It makes so much sense to make him a June 1st cut in March and have him be an assistant coach but the fact that that makes so much sense makes me fear the Redskins won’t do that and they’ll allow him to return as their QB.

Edited by turtle28

35 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Man I hope not, not bc I don’t want to see him play but bc I fear he’ll re-injure himself if he plays again. It makes so much sense to make him a June 1st cut in March and have him be an assistant coach but the fact that that makes so much sense makes me fear the Redskins won’t do that and they’ll allow him to return as their QB.

Comeback player of the year - Book it !!