Do we have a real shot to contend for the NFC West?

RamRod

13 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

I might of put your team down on the thread but my god the 49ers and cardinals look bad . Seattle offense is struggling ... I wouldn't be surprised if 8-8 gets you in .

While we lost a game we had a decent chance of winning yesterday, I actually think things look just as good for us in the division. Some of the biggest issues we saw on the defense yesterday will be helped out big time by the return of Aaron Donald. Plus there are few cure for woes other than playing the Niners...

Unless you are the Seahawks. What is happening with them? We are less going after the top of the division, more like they are coming crashing back down toward us.

32 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

While we lost a game we had a decent chance of winning yesterday, I actually think things look just as good for us in the division. Some of the biggest issues we saw on the defense yesterday will be helped out big time by the return of Aaron Donald. Plus there are few cure for woes other than playing the Niners...

Unless you are the Seahawks. What is happening with them? We are less going after the top of the division, more like they are coming crashing back down toward us.

The division is open .. at 1-1 

While for the most part I like what I'm seeing from us, I'm still not ready to crown us king. My biggest reason is that I think it's way too early to count Seattle out. It seems like they always start slow and figure it out halfway through the season and finish strong. I think it would be foolish to just assume we have the upper hand on them.

We should have some real clarity by week six or so, though.

Archived