WEEK 12 JETS VS RAIDERS

doumeyer

Absolutely fantastic game. I love to see us really finish a game, and not give up a bunch of cheap points at the end and almost blow a big lead.

I certainly didn't predict a huge win, but I was cautiously optimistic given that I think it was a great matchup for us:

1. Oakland doesn't travel here well (the same way we tend to lose over there, regardless of each team's quality)
  2. Their offense runs through their running game, the one thing we're actually very good at stopping
  3. Their inexperienced receivers might not be able to take advantage of our CB weakness
  4. Their pass rush isn't dominant enough to completely ruin our offense by destroying our offensive line

Still, a great effort by everyone really. We looked like a well-coached, well-quarterbacked team. That combination will get you far in this league. I desperately want to get Bell about 10 touchdowns in the last 5 weeks to reward him for all the great stuff he's done with very little help. His incredible catch to open the game on offense set a great tone.

Edited by TheChad
  • Like 1