Week 12 games

vikesfan89

The loss to Green Bay is getting even more embarrassing now. I never thought Green Bay was that good, and even with this being more "good 49ers" than "bad Packers" in my opinion, the Packers never really bothered me. 

I rolled my eyes most of the game in Week 2. Every team has improved over the season but Green Bay, not so much. I think they believed their undeserved hype.  San Francisco, Seattle and New Orleans (no idea what's going to happen against them) are the biggest hurdles of a potential post season run; overrated Green Bay is just kind of annoyingly in the way.

Edited by Torchezim
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Torchezim said:

The loss to Green Bay is getting even more embarrassing now. I never thought Green Bay was that good, and even with this being more "good 49ers" than "bad Packers" in my opinion, the Packers never really bothered me. 

I rolled my eyes most of the game in Week 2. Every team has improved over the season but Green Bay, not so much. I think they believed their undeserved hype.  San Francisco, Seattle and New Orleans (no idea what's going to happen against them) are the biggest hurdles of a potential post season run; overrated Green Bay is just kind of annoyingly in the way.

I can agree with this. Though I think much could be said about the Vikings too. Both the Vikes and Packers have had a relatively weak schedule and have taken advantage of it, but as we saw with the Packers, when faced with a great team, they couldn’t compete. My fear is that the Vikes will look no different than the Packers did last night, against Seattle but I’d love to be proven wrong. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vikingsrule said:

I can agree with this. Though I think much could be said about the Vikings too. Both the Vikes and Packers have had a relatively weak schedule and have taken advantage of it, but as we saw with the Packers, when faced with a great team, they couldn’t compete. My fear is that the Vikes will look no different than the Packers did last night, against Seattle but I’d love to be proven wrong. 

I don't think Seattle is a "great team" this year. They have a great QB, but they've been middling otherwise. They've lost 2 games at home, have only scored three more points than the Vikings, and have allowed 58 more points.  If there's a year where a Vikings team can march into Seattle and come out with a win, this may be it. 

12 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I don't think Seattle is a "great team" this year. They have a great QB, but they've been middling otherwise. They've lost 2 games at home, have only scored three more points than the Vikings, and have allowed 58 more points.  If there's a year where a Vikings team can march into Seattle and come out with a win, this may be it. 

As a team, yes, they don’t stand out like SF does. Seattle is more vulnerable but Wilson is having a fantastic season. He’s going to be a chore for any defense, I just don’t trust the current defense to keep Wilson in check given how much the secondary has been giving up in recent weeks. It’s going to be a shootout, and Cousins is going to have to lead the offense and keep pace.