AD already salty in New Orleans, should skins call?

turtle28

I think we should inquire about what it would cost to get him away if it ends up he wants out. Dashing was right, we should have signed him in the offseason and if we had, our running game would be better - probably still not great - but better and that would help Cousins and the passing game as well.

35 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I think we should inquire about what it would cost to get him away if it ends up he wants out. Dashing was right, we should have signed him in the offseason and if we had, our running game would be better - probably still not great - but better and that would help Cousins and the passing game as well.

I do recall him being mad because he's not getting touches. So we trade for him to give him 13 touches? I'll pass I'll watch us start Blowin for Rosen and pray a stud is there in round two!!!

11 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I do recall him being mad because he's not getting touches. So we trade for him to give him 13 touches? I'll pass I'll watch us start Blowin for Rosen and pray a stud is there in round two!!!

If AD was here, he'd be the unquestioned #1 unlike in NO where they have Ingram and Kamara too. I think Gruden would run more if he had a back like AD especially in the redzone. I agree Gruden would still not run it 20 times plus a game with one guy, but instead of 13 total rushes a game, Peterson would get 15-20 carries himself and Thompson would get 4 or 5. He would also be a great mentor for Perine.

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You were 100% right Lavar. I would have given up a few picks to move up and get him.

Bing bing bing bing bing!!!!!!! To much talent too much of the type of back this offense needed to really highlight what we want to do!!! That said we're paying Kirk top 5 money!!!!! Stanford doesn't have a beast running game. Rogers doesn't have a beast running game. Carr didn't before either. That said we're seeing what we have in cousins and we are married to him showing the league his worth this year!! He either becomes elite or doesn't but we are going to find out what this guy is. If he shines and we draft a heck of a back next year then this offense could explode along with one more year of anchoring the front 7 of this defense and we could be a serious contender.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

If AD was here, he'd be the unquestioned #1 unlike in NO where they have Ingram and Kamara too. I think Gruden would run more if he had a back like AD especially in the redzone. I agree Gruden would still not run it 20 times plus a game with one guy, but instead of 13 total rushes a game, Peterson would get 15-20 carries himself and Thompson would get 4 or 5. He would also be a great mentor for Perine.

I do agree with you I just had to make the comment because honestly I want to see unquestionably what we have in Kirk. I know he needs a back and I wanted Cook or McCaffery!!!! That said one way or the other by the end of this year we will know what Kirk is. McVay put Kirk in friendly situations. But to win in big moments you have to make plays to this point Kirk continues to not make. So this staff IMO is basically putting this year on Kirk without the aid of things that can just allow him to have credit from other guys!!! Kirk is going to have to make these guys better or he's not the franchise guy he believes he is and we will know if he is or not by the end of the year. That said he has a big test next week too. Let's see what he does

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

" Spits water out " 

??turtle AP is done dude he is only good to have on madden so when we score we can be like he's a legend etc ... he's out of his prime . Now Mark Ingrim is someone I would want .

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

" Spits water out " 

??turtle AP is done dude he is only good to have on madden so when we score we can be like he's a legend etc ... he's out of his prime . Now Mark Ingrim is someone I would want .

Well thats ironic, all offseason toy said we should sign him. No way they trade us Mark Ingram. AD isn't what he once was, yes, he's lost a step, but I'll take 80/90% of AD over any running back on our roster and he'd also be a good mentor for Perine. 

51 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Who's toy ? And after watching his performance against the Vikings there's no point . I beg to differ the saints could be rebuilding next season and I see Ingrim as trade bait .

rather trade for a running back thatsbyoung and freash . AP should not be traded for .

*toy should have been you, sorry, autocorrect*

None of the Saints RBs could get going because their OL is trash, especially with Leribeus at center, their LT injured & they lost their good to great RT for the game. It wasn't AD's fault, it was their OL that sucked just like our OL did yesterday.

I don't think we'll be rebuilding anymore than we currently are - save Kirk - the oldest player we have our team besides Hall is Ziggy Hood who is 30. I don't understand how the point of how young and experienced we are mostly goes unnoticed. We are semi-rebuilding but with a qb we are paying like a top starter.

AD just wants to play, and I'd love to see nothing more than AD end his career here rushing for near or over 1,000 yards the next two years, and mentoring Perine while Cousins throws for 4500-5000 yards and 25 to 30 Tds.

Archived