AD already salty in New Orleans, should skins call?

turtle28

18 hours ago, turtle28 said:

*toy should have been you, sorry, autocorrect*

None of the Saints RBs could get going because their OL is trash, especially with Leribeus at center, their LT injured & they lost their good to great RT for the game. It wasn't AD's fault, it was their OL that sucked just like our OL did yesterday.

I don't think we'll be rebuilding anymore than we currently are - save Kirk - the oldest player we have our team besides Hall is Ziggy Hood who is 30. I don't understand how the point of how young and experienced we are mostly goes unnoticed. We are semi-rebuilding but with a qb we are paying like a top starter.

AD just wants to play, and I'd love to see nothing more than AD end his career here rushing for near or over 1,000 yards the next two years, and mentoring Perine while Cousins throws for 4500-5000 yards and 25 to 30 Tds.

I wouldn't have minded AP but now that ive seen his performances lately I don't want him he is a back up ..and no run blocking? I'm fine I rather give brown or Perine a shot 

49 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I wouldn't have minded AP but now that ive seen his performances lately I don't want him he is a back up ..and no run blocking? I'm fine I rather give brown or Perine a shot 

It's "AD" not "AP." I think his dad named him All Day becsuse he never stopped running when he was young and it stayed w/ him.

Last year he was hurt and the year before that in 2015 he nearly had 1500 Yds.

Again, Kelley has left 2 to 10 plus yards on the field in about half of his carries every game and he's been doing that for almost every game he's started. This was a Matt Jones issue as well that Cooley constantly saw on film and people ripped him for it. I get the feeling that because Kelley is an underdog/UDFA people don't want to admit when he doesn't play well.

If you count the preseason and the last 6 games of last season he's averaged well under 4 ypc. It's really about 3. Matt Jones never was that poor and neither was Morris in 2015.

Perine isn't ready to go mainly because of pass blocking. Playing him would lead to KC getting hit more and probably even more turnovers than 4 like last game.

Mack Brown is a possibility I would like to explore as well but I'm 100% sure AD would have turned those 10 carries that kelley got into around or over 50 yards and maybe a TD also if Gruden actually runs the ball in the redzone.

I would say the biggest (not only, but biggest) problem Peterson is having in New Orleans is playcalling.  I could be mistaken, but every single time he went into the game week 1, the ball was going to him.  And then he would come out the next play because the ball wasn't going to him.  You can't be that predictable and successful. 

New Orleans has had Ingram now since when? 2011? He's like 27. He can do everything they ask him to do, he's not a 1,500 yds back like a healthy Peterson but he's a good receiver and has good chemistry with Brees.

Then, they drafted Alvin Kamara. He's really flashed a lot and has a bright future. In fact, if Kamara had lasted to our pick in the 3rd round I'm sure he's someone they would have considered taking, even over Moreau.

I hate to say it but the whole AD to NO never made sense to me. They have Ingram and drafted Kamara.

I think before too long they'll move him unless their is an injury to one of the other two.

3 hours ago, mar29020 said:

id like to see what perine has. kelly isnt cutting it at this point. he is way to slow

When Perine improves his pass blocking and shows he can understand all the protections and not get Cousins killed by playing on the field then he'll play.

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

When Perine improves his pass blocking and shows he can understand all the protections and not get Cousins killed by playing on the field then he'll play.

I just don't understand why this team thinks their players will simply learn all these things standing on the sidelines? Not playing doesn't help Perine and it certainly doesn't help our offense when Kelley is too slow to make it to a hole should one open. There's ways to develop a player and doing nothing isn't the answer. 

1. Trading for Peterson is stupid. Again, there are three other running backs on the roster. Why carry four of them if the team is only going to use two?
  2. Trading up for Dalvin Cook would have been stupid. That's wasting draft power on a RB.
  3. Even if the team had traded up for Cook, the line cannot run block and the coach is apparently allergic to running the ball. So, it would have been an even bigger waste.

On 9/12/2017 at 8:20 PM, turtle28 said:

It's "AD" not "AP." I think his dad named him All Day becsuse he never stopped running when he was young and it stayed w/ him.

Last year he was hurt and the year before that in 2015 he nearly had 1500 Yds.

Again, Kelley has left 2 to 10 plus yards on the field in about half of his carries every game and he's been doing that for almost every game he's started. This was a Matt Jones issue as well that Cooley constantly saw on film and people ripped him for it. I get the feeling that because Kelley is an underdog/UDFA people don't want to admit when he doesn't play well.

If you count the preseason and the last 6 games of last season he's averaged well under 4 ypc. It's really about 3. Matt Jones never was that poor and neither was Morris in 2015.

Perine isn't ready to go mainly because of pass blocking. Playing him would lead to KC getting hit more and probably even more turnovers than 4 like last game.

Mack Brown is a possibility I would like to explore as well but I'm 100% sure AD would have turned those 10 carries that kelley got into around or over 50 yards and maybe a TD also if Gruden actually runs the ball in the redzone.

I stopped reading your big paragraph when you tried to correct me . I know what AD stands for turtle lol I said AP cus Ad and and AP are still his small initials .........

Archived