BDL 2019 Week 12 - Oklahoma City EF5's @ Portland Horned Owls

SirA1

Oklahoma City EF5's @ Portland Horned Owls  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oklahoma City EF5's
    • Portland Horned Owls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2019 at 05:01 AM

42 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Can Jlash and I write the plans if your team makes the playoffs?

No. Very explicitly no  

I’m addressing the “no more missed gameplans” post. This is an online fantasy football league that is played for fun. No money is on the line here. I’m not paid to do this. There’s no collective bargaining agreement. When it comes down to my life (not speaking for anyone else here) versus an online fantasy league, my life comes first and second and third and so on. I cannot control certain events in my life, and it’s very possible I can write a gameplan on Friday morning but not when Saturday rolls around. If people in this league can’t accept that then perhaps this league is a little too hardcore for my current life state and I will be happy to leave you all to it. 

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

perhaps this league is a little too hardcore for my current life state and I will be happy to leave you all to it. 

Ok. If you aren't willing to accept help when it's needed, then you might as well walk away. Don't make this our choice, it's yours.

Edited by Jlash

44 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No. Very explicitly no  

I’m addressing the “no more missed gameplans” post. This is an online fantasy football league that is played for fun. No money is on the line here. I’m not paid to do this. There’s no collective bargaining agreement. When it comes down to my life (not speaking for anyone else here) versus an online fantasy league, my life comes first and second and third and so on. I cannot control certain events in my life, and it’s very possible I can write a gameplan on Friday morning but not when Saturday rolls around. If people in this league can’t accept that then perhaps this league is a little too hardcore for my current life state and I will be happy to leave you all to it. 

We're off this coming week for the holiday broski.  Take the break relax and thinks bout it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

I think a tie is fitting no one wants to win this one.

while I do agree with this to some extent, it'd screw with the playoffs if I won. 

Either way it's gonna be screwy with Whicker quitting but we have a week to deal with that. 

Edit: Hence why I'm officially changing my vote to OKC so this doesn't end up as a tie and hilariously will probably be the first game in BDL in which the owners both voted for the other team.

Edited by SwoleXmad
oh snaps*