The Duck Hodges thread

3rivers

I come in peace. Just wanted to break the bad news that you lost a good man (duff) to the banhammer on the Browns board. He did not go down in vein, he was championing Duck’s upcoming heroics. 

Anyways, should be an interesting round 2 coming up this Sunday. Hopefully less ejections this time around.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I come in peace. Just wanted to break the bad news that you lost a good man (duff) to the banhammer on the Browns board. He did not go down in vein, he was championing Duck’s upcoming heroics. 

Anyways, should be an interesting round 2 coming up this Sunday. Hopefully less ejections this time around.

Duff did nothing wrong.

20 hours ago, pnies20 said:

In all seriousness here’s to a drama free game.

🍻

I would like some grudge to carry over, just no cheap shots. Thats what bothered me about the last game, the browns were headhunting . The mason incident was a laugh because he's a qb yet attacking the DE .  He could have stayed away since DDC had control of the situation,  but instead he went after him and got a lesson B|.  I know , it's all wrong, but maybe I tend to  dislike the favouring of QB;'s in this league. 

I hope the game is like a new rivalry, comparable to the old Ravens rivalry.  The way the Ravens have been lately, I don't know if anyone can have a rivalry with them, they are annihilating everyone as of late.:ph34r:

lets see if Duck can remain undefeated as a starter and get this offence going.  Still  some players out or unhealthy etc, but I expect the offence to be much better now and keep getting better. The first team reps and reps in general will help him out, get his accuracy on spot and then one the OC has more confidence in the QB, I expect the play calling to improve. I would till prefer to get a legit running game going to help Duck and the offence, Snell has his chance . Whyte as well, could have a fair amount of snaps, I expect them to get some yards

1) I really think Rudolph's concussion and Fitchner hindered his development.    Im not saying he was developing into our future starter, but Fitchner wouldnt let him do anything early on, and the the hit made him more scared than he already was.

I like Duck.   He didnt look like a typical UDFA QB in preseason.   That being said, I dont expect much from him.   If he can even manage a game better than Rudolph, I will be happy.