1. 1. Coach of the week

2. 2. Player of the game

3. 3. Whats cooler

• The united islands of New Zealand
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Hues dome

17 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

There’s a girl on Twitter in a Garrett jersey cursing and chugging white claw. I’m gonna guess she’s free... might be passed out.

Thanks for looking out. But I like a little eye contact that aren’t completely glossed over. 
I’m low key guessing you’re trying entrapment. 

11 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I hear @NudeTayne is free tonight if you're interested.

Thanks for looking out. But I really like my girls to be girls. Like with female parts and all. Although I guess I shouldn’t judge I really don’t know (based on posts) whether he’s a she or a he.  🤔

Either way you shouldn’t get his/her hopes up 😊

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Thanks for looking out. But I really like my girls to be girls. Like with female parts and all. Although I guess I shouldn’t judge I really don’t know (based on posts) whether he’s a she or a he.  🤔

Either way you shouldn’t get his/her hopes up 😊

Such a bino

24 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Thanks for looking out. But I like a little eye contact that aren’t completely glossed over. 
I’m low key guessing you’re trying entrapment. 

Entrapment doesn’t apply if you were predisposed to committing the act anyways 👅 

• Like 1

Looking ahead, next week could be for the season.  The Colts and Titans play each other, so we will even up with one of them.  Tennessee and Indy both have to play New Orleans yet.  The Raiders still have to play the Chiefs and Titans.  Buffalo has the first WC almost wrapped up unfortunately.  I think there's a shot at the playoffs if we lose the Baltimore rematch and win the rest.  Otherwise, if we win out, we will be fine. 

• Like 5