• Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Hues dome

Looks excellent for going into Pittsburgh 

1Pittsburgh has not stopped hunt

2 Pittsburgh has the weakest qb we have faced yet

3They have lost Pouncey 

4 Landry and obj lit up there secondary

5We get Njoku back Pittsburgh has a horrible record with teams that run a 2tight end configuration.

congratulations browns you scored 41points and the best is yet to come

3 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Looks excellent for going into Pittsburgh 

1Pittsburgh has not stopped hunt

2 Pittsburgh has the weakest qb we have faced yet

3They have lost Pouncey 

4 Landry and obj lit up there secondary

5We get Njoku back Pittsburgh has a horrible record with teams that run a 2tight end configuration.

congratulations browns you scored 41points and the best is yet to come

:ph34r:

Edited by NudeTayne
There is no way Rudolph plays in this game. He is gone after this season, as the P.R. storm is still very bad for Pittsburgh.
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

There is no way Rudolph plays in this game. He is gone after this season, as the P.R. storm is still very bad for Pittsburgh.

I don't think that's true. I just think Rudolph sucks and that's why he'll be gone.

They stuck it out with their twice-accused rapist QB. Their moral compass points to victories, not virtue.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

7 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I don't think that's true. I just think Rudolph sucks and that's why he'll be gone.

They stuck it out with their twice-accused rapist QB. Their moral compass points to victories, not virtue.

In full agreement. If Rudolph were better, the Steelers would back him in a heartbeat. His play level makes his leash shorter on the team, hence why he'll be gone in the off-season instead of given another year on the bench--optics.

56 minutes ago, Nbanflguy said:

Hey Browns Fans,

Do any of you guys know how many of Baker's ints have bounced off his WR this year? I'm curious. Seems like its got to be more than half

I think about 5-6 of them. Granted, a couple of those were still bad decisions on Baker's part, but he's been very unlucky in that regard this season.

3 hours ago, DawgX said:

I think about 5-6 of them. Granted, a couple of those were still bad decisions on Baker's part, but he's been very unlucky in that regard this season.

I think this is about right. Most of them were not great passes that the receivers deflected trying to make a play. Some were just awful plays on receivers (Calloway) but I'd say for the most part Baker is at least 50% to blame on many of the WR ints.

6 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

I think this is about right. Most of them were not great passes that the receivers deflected trying to make a play. Some were just awful plays on receivers (Calloway) but I'd say for the most part Baker is at least 50% to blame on many of the WR ints.

This is more or less right, but I feel like his luck is just awful.

Other QB’s have those sketchy passes hit the ground, Baker is getting picked.