GB's and Clappers: Dallas @ Pats

HDsportsfan

GB.....I don't know. No one really stuck out. 

HM I guess to Zeke.

Clappers: We made enough mistakes to kill ourselves on our own. But there were a few ticky-tacky calls at the absolute worst times.

And of course JG himself gets on. But O'Quinn absolutely gets the biggest and stingiest STD laden Jockstrap by far. How is he even employed. JJ is a dumbarse.

Moral victory...LOL....I Kid. This sucks.

• Like 2

No GB.

Clappers:

Special teams were awful.

Dak.  You have to trust yourself to pull that ball down and run it.  You may not have made a first down but it would have made for a much more manageable 4th down.  Who am I kidding we still would have kicked the FG.  Which leads me to....

Garrett.  You are spineless.  Gutless.  This once proud organization cannot move forward as long as you are clapping on the sideline.

Game Balls - 

Thought defense did well enough overall.

CLappers - 

First things first here. The NFL has a huge referee issue. They suck and they do so EVERY GAME. It's been hard to ignore and gets harder with every passing game. Now, moving on.....

Jason Garrett - The next best day of my life will be when you're fired. 
Keith O'Quinn - Your unit is awful. You should be fired by the time I'm done typing.

15 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

GB.....I don't know. No one really stuck out. 

HM I guess to Zeke.

Clappers: We made enough mistakes to kill ourselves on our own. But there were a few ticky-tacky calls at the absolute worst times.

And of course JG himself gets on. But O'Quinn absolutely gets the biggest and stingiest STD laden Jockstrap by far. How is he even employed. JJ is a dumbarse.

Moral victory...LOL....I Kid. This sucks.

way worse than ticky tacky. 2 tripping calls that were beyond horrible, "at the worst times"

GB:

Dak Prescott - The WRs and Jason Witten let him down all day. If they didn't before, the Cowboys will lead the league in drops after this week.

Zeke - He ran hard today and looked decent.

Defense - Everyone except Chidobe Awuzie and Byron Jones. The rest played lights out for the most part, even Heath. A terrible punt block and a rushed INT throw by Dak put them in a bad position. 

Clappers:

Jason Garrett - Our HC is brutal and he's constantly outcoached by above .500 teams. This dude cannot manage the clock and has zero guts. Even Dak doesn't respect him enough to  even shake his hand while walking off the field.

Amari Cooper - If you're not going to do anything on the field, don't even suit up.

Byron Jones - Is it that hard to show effort by pushing K'Neal out of bounds? This guy has zero ball skills. Let him go sign a mega deal somewhere else in the offseason.

Kellen Moore & Rest of the coaching staff - Let the new HC pick his own coaches. Clean house.

Edited by Tony7188

6 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Game Balls - 

Thought defense did well enough overall.

CLappers - 

First things first here. The NFL has a huge referee issue. They suck and they do so EVERY GAME. It's been hard to ignore and gets harder with every passing game. Now, moving on.....

Jason Garrett - The next best day of my life will be when you're fired. 
Keith O'Quinn - Your unit is awful. You should be fired by the time I'm done typing.

I agree that the refs are terrible, and their idiotic, inconsistent, and flat out WRONG calls are negatively impacting games all over the league, but that’s just a microcosm as to why we keep losing. We keep losing because we have a loser for a head coach. A good coach can successfully coach his way out of bad positions and bad situations. Garrett can’t even successfully coach his way through GOOD ones. Hell, he coaches his way INTO bad situations.

Edited by plan9misfit
  • Like 2

YES IT'S TIME TO GET RID OF GARRETT HE COULDN'T COACH POP WARNER FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!! 

They had New England right where they wanted them and still Garrett can not adjust during the game to make the right calls all you have to do is see that they have no one back to receive the punt and no one covering the gunner hurry up and snap the ball and throw a slant to get 1st down or who knows maybe a touch down.

5 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

GB:

Dak Prescott - The WRs and Jason Witten let him down all day. If they didn't before, the Cowboys will lead the league in drops after this week.

Defense - Everyone except Chidobe Awuzie and Byron Jones. The rest played lights out for the most part, even Heath. A terrible punt block and a rushed INT throw by Dak put them in a bad position. 

Clappers:

Jason Garrett - Our HC is brutal and he's constantly outcoached by above .500 teams. Even Dak doesn't even respect him enough to shake his hand walking off the field.

Amari Cooper - If you're not going to do anything on the field, don't even suit up.

Byron Jones - Is it that hard to show effort by pushing Neal out of bounds? This guy has zero ball skills. Let him go sign a mega deal somewhere else in the offseason.

Kellen Moore & the rest of the coaching staff - Let the new HC pick his own coaches.

I might be in the minority here, but I'd like to see what Moore can do with having the jellyfish that is J around.

Dak might have redeemed himself on that 4th and tied it up for us.

JG is the main defacto problem here. We are not well coached in any facet of the game. I put Dak's improvement on Moore, Kitna and of course Dak himself, but Dak wont lead us anywhere just like Romo because of coaching.

JG wasted Romo's career and if we let him continue past this year he will waste Dak's and the rest of our talent. All the while blaming them for his inability to refine and make their talent shine when we need it most. 

• Like 1