Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

Role: PTSD

Ability: Roleblock

Each night can tell a story about how you were emotionally traumatized by your father because you are a millenial. Cannot visit the same person two nights in a row and cannot visit a single player more than 3 times in a game.

Role: Depression

Ability: Redirect

Once per night can choose a player and have their ability changed to the target of your choice. (You will not be told if the move is successful)

Role: The Good Doctor

Ability: Bodyguard

Can protect one person each night. If successful on protects a total of two nights will be granted a 1 time lethal injection syringe. (Can be used day or night) You will still have your protect after obtaining lethal injection.

Role: Binge Eating Disorder

Ability:  You are such a fatty that you just won't die. Anytime you are hit at night, you will be revealed the next day as a fatty and get to make 5 posts during the next day before you actually die. If your 5 posts are not made by the next night you will die at the end of daytime, before night commences.

Role: Paranoid Schizophrenics

Ability: Watch

Watch someone each night, if targeting someone that was visited either 1 or 2 people will be seen. One of them will be the correct visitor. (If multiple visitors, the 2-sided die roll will happen for each visitor. You will not be told how many visitors there were, just the result of the visit.)

Role: Rent-A-Cop

Ability: Investigation

You prevent things from getting too crazy. Unfortunately its too late for that. Each night you can investigate a player. The player will either return Green or Red aligned. An investigation of an other will return Green aligned.

Role: Bipolar

Ability: Each start of the day you will be given a randomly generated number of votes that your vote will count for. It will not show on the daily count, but it will effect the final count numbers.

(Example: Player 1 has 3 votes for lynch, Player 2 has 4 votes for lynch, however your vote is on Player 1 and it counts for 3 votes. The vote count would read Player 2 with the most votes, but Player 1 would be lynched.)

You are Red Aligned

Role: PTSD

Each night can tell the same damn Vietnam war story to occupy someone so they can't use their ability. Cannot visit the same person two nights in a row and cannot visit a single player more than 3 times in a game.

Role: One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest

Ability: Mafia Kamikaze

These drugs they have been giving you have made you lose your mind. As the days stack up on you, you will lose sanity more and more. Your ability is starting with day 1 you have a 10% chance to kill yourself and one other participant/90% to be too sedated to do anything. Each following day you will have an additional 20% chance to execute a successful murder/suicide. However you start the game with a 5% chance to lose your sanity and take your own life. Each day you live will add 10% to potential suicide.

Role: Psychotherapist

Ability: Night Kill/Protect

Are you good? Are you evil? Depends on your mood. Each day a random number generator will decide whether you gain a night kill, a night protect or no move.
Your win condition will change with each result. If you kill two people in a game you will only be able to win alone and have a hit each night. If you successfully protect a mafia member, you will join the mafia and lose all abilities/If you successfully protect a town member, you will be aligned with the town. 3 Consecutive no move nights will mean you have succomb to the drugs they have been giving you and will just have to survive (can win in conjunction with town in this scenario)

Role: Psychopath

Ability: Night Kill

Once every other night, has the ability to make a nighttime hit. Can be used day 1. If hit is blocked for any reason, lose the ability to make a hit.

Role: Dissociative Identity Disorder

Ability: Redirect/Silence/Spy

During the day, you have will 1 of these three abilities: 1. Redirect: Once per night can choose a player and have their ability changed to the target of your choice. (You will not be told if the move is successful) 2. Silence: Once per night you can prevent a poster from posting anything other than a vote the following day. 3. Spy: Once per night you can visit someones room and have them confide in you. They will tell you whether or not they are a special or a normie. Independents will come back normie.

Role: Sleeper Cell

Ability: If you make it to the last 4 players left, you will gain a roleblock (that can be used each night) and the knowledge of a move from a remaining mafia player.

Role: Rent-A-Cop

Ability: Investigation

You prevent things from getting too crazy. Unfortunately its too late for that. Each night you can investigate a player. The player will either return Green or Red aligned. An investigation of an other will return Green aligned.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@mafia what up with your hits?

N1 I thought @Forge was a multivote cause I didnt fully read/understand my role and thought he was scum. Counselor wanted him dead for some reason as well. Either way a good hit early. Backfired with him being a SK lmao

N2 @theuntouchable I think most thought he had something on Counselor 

N3 @SwAg killed to frame myself

N4 @MWil23 killed to further make myself look bad and get rid of a multivote that was sure to be on me

N5 @Raves killed cause I was sure he was investing me (did you?)

Wanted to leave Malf, Raves, and then Pickle alive cause they really couldnt hurt us (Raves could but didnt seem like he was on us). Should have dealt with the power roles quicker