Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

17 minutes ago, Raves said:

How is the Green-Aligned claimed doctor still alive?  You would think they would be the first person scum knocked off...

malf

Not true. i can protect myself at well. im sure mafia figured this too. 

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You really going to sell us that you are green aligned as a doctor when the psychotherapist just came up blue?

To be fair, im kinda like a doctor inmate because of my additional ability when i successfully protect someone. i know it looks bad, but what can you do.

raves, and rack are my top two currently. most likely raves, but im deciding to vote counselor now because of avoiding forge voting.

raves for immediately pushing that i wouldnt be hit. rack for saying last night that scum probably complained in the chat, and for liking counselors post.

that said, counselor for now just because its early and i am having a sad that you dont believe me. and he might be scum too. especially since i voted forge in OT. I voted to lynch forge. he flipped blue. you guys voted matts, who was green. My first instinct is raves, but im going with my third instinct

so heres what looks like happened.

1. 2 scum teams. blue(establishment) and red(super crazies)

2. forges team killed gopher. apparent by the writeup

3. the red team (crazy psychos) killed forge. also apparent.

so im really glad i didnt decide to protect forge after all lol

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

To be fair, im kinda like a doctor inmate because of my additional ability when i successfully protect someone. i know it looks bad, but what can you do.

raves, and rack are my top two currently. most likely raves, but im deciding to vote counselor now because of avoiding forge voting.

raves for immediately pushing that i wouldnt be hit. rack for saying last night that scum probably complained in the chat, and for liking counselors post.

that said, counselor for now just because its early and i am having a sad that you dont believe me. and he might be scum too. especially since i voted forge in OT. I voted to lynch forge. he flipped blue. you guys voted matts, who was green. My first instinct is raves, but im going with my third instinct

First off, I said I'm surprised you were still alive, aka I expected you to be hit last night by scum.

Second, I also voted Forge.

Third, I'm Green.

• Like 1

Just now, Raves said:

Also read the write-up again.  By the sounds of it Forge attempted to kill Gopher and ended up killing himself.  Also Gopher isn't actually dead, or not permanently dead from the sounds of it.  It says he is still alive, but barely.

and/or getting killed because of it.

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lol, and the doctor isn’t part of the establishment in your mind, but the psychotherapist is?

Admittedly, I went with Doctors and CEOs are often psychopaths, but I like your way of justifying you as scum more.

I don’t know what to make of that, actually.  I thought Raves was memeing, but gopher isn’t listed in the OP as dead, but Forge and matts both are.  And gopher was listed as “was” his role, which means he is dead or may no longer be that role.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That reaction is still weird.  Two Town flips, and Forge revealing a third alignment, and the first post is “wtf why isn’t the Town Doctor dead?”

Well what reaction did you want?  The "Town Doctor" claims to keep from getting lynched and ends up surviving the night.  Pretty sure a claimed power role is one you want to get rid of as soon as you can.  Gopher's reveal is more interesting on how it was worded with him being barely alive still than it is for his reveal.  Forge revealing as a 3rd alignment isn't too strange as I can't remember any games I've played on here that hasn't had at least 1 Other character.

I think more interesting than it being 2 towns and Forge is an other, is that Gopher and Forge were targeted.  I would assume that Forge wasn't targeted by scum as he was in the OT and might've been someone they could bandwagon.  So although I assumed that it was Forge that went to Gopher, re-reading the write up there was no ID on Forge, though the write-up for Gopher clearly states the person that attacked him took the ID.  So maybe someone else targeted Gopher and maybe a Civ Hit went against Forge?