Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Whew this madness has taken a crazy turn already. After watching someone off themselves the remaining patients were getting uneasy about who was going to be next. Accusations started flying and general hysteria ensued. Finally the group gathered up and decided it was best to take a vote on who they believed to be the craziest in the room. Plenty of people made their picks and changed their minds. Ultimately the group had come to an agreement, one person had to die. The problem with that was there was a 3-way tie for the craziest person in a mental hospital, go figure. The room saw red. Chairs started flipping until someone said, "lets pick between them and beat them to death already, I'm tired of this rat race." So the group rallied again and made a decision. @Matts4313 was the craziest person here. The group surrounded him and beat him until he stopped moving and then beat him some more. One person reached down and ripped off the bracelet he was wearing. It read:

Matts4313, Binge Eating Disorder, was Green Aligned.

Now that that was taken care of the group breathed a collective sigh of relief and went to bed. But some patients just couldn't sleep. A man crept down the hallway and plenty of people heard the footsteps hoping they weren't coming to their door. One patient was not so lucky. A man walked into @gopherwrestler's room and proceeded to destroy every living thing in the room, including Gopher himself. When the man was done, he looked around and grabbed Gopher's bracelet. It read:

GopherWrestler, Binge Eating Disorder, was Green Aligned.

The man smirked at his handiwork and exited the room. Somehow, something in Gopher refused to go quietly into the night however. He is alive, barely, but he is still with us.

The last piece of fun that happened tonight was a group of individuals went to someones room and surprisingly they weren't there, but they were determined. They waited until a man came back covered in an immense amount of blood. @Forge had just gotten back from a trip to someones room. The group surrounded him with deranged looks on their faces and Forge tried to explain how he had done them a favor, but these loonies didn't care what he had to say. They stomped until their feet could barely move. Then they looked for his bracelet, he didn't have one. Then one of the patients said, "doesn't he look familiar? Isn't he...:"

Forge, Psychotherapist, was Blue Aligned

Day 2 has begun.

Day 2 will end Saturday Night at 8PM PST. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Appreciate you playing. Feel free to post in here if you like, but I won't be on for the next two days.

1. gopher is likely a treestump

2. Forge was covered in blood, and said "i did you a favor". as in, he killed a green, but was killed by red mafia anyway 

3. @SwAg and @Dome seem connected. swag knew he wasnt gonna die so he put dome on the wire. im hedging here because swag has great civ thread precense, and i still lean civ. but upon reread swag and domes interactions (there are a few) stuck out to me. plus swag can help us find reds, and reds are the bigger threat now that a blue is dead

4. if theres another 2 kills tomorrow, it confirms there are 2 scum teams, and forge isnt independant.

5. doctors can typically protect themselves. mafia likely didnt hit me because they thought i would protect myself.

6. so many people not wanting to vote forge in ot. racks, swag, counselor, (and to a certain extent pickle)  i give pickle more leeway, because racks, swag, and counselor all either voted me in regulation or OT and then switched to me. racks and counselor both did so in OT. swag just in reg.

7. swag trying to find reasons why there arent 2 scum teams.

8. josh has been sketchy to me ever since his reaction to daboyle. i think hes a red.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Someone came into my room last night and kept me busy with old war stories. Thanks for the company, I enjoyed it.

LOOK EVERYONE:  MWIL IS TELLING YOU ALL THAT HE WAS ROLEBLOCKED AND HAS NOTHING TO HIDE.  OMG SUCH TRANSPARENCY, LOCK TOWN BOYS