Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:
On 11/28/2019 at 4:55 AM, MWil23 said:

Someone came into my room last night and kept me busy with old war stories. Thanks for the company, I enjoyed it.

Pickle this post

if he liked your post, it might mean hockey is the town roleblocker. the flavor of an old man with war strories feels like a harmless green to me

If counselor and swag are lovers, i think is very likely to be nonpatient (blue) and psycho (red) as lovers together. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if he liked your post, it might mean hockey is the town roleblocker. the flavor of an old man with war strories feels like a harmless green to me

That I could definitely see but I also figured he could be bluffing town role block since he was seemingly defending counselor.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If counselor and swag are lovers, i think is very likely to be nonpatient (blue) and psycho (red) as lovers together. 

Counselor is my vote but SwAg is obviously scum too so I’m down for either. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I read it as the opposite.

I took it as hockey is the scum roleblock and wanted to appear town and liked the post just in case someone watched mwil or tracked himself. 

Same, but I think if counselor is scum and flips scum, swag goes with him. See: Touch