Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I just don’t see how you can see those star patterns, but you cannot see the concerted effort by those I’ve named to avoid the theory and conversation that I’ve tried to start, which actually makes sense.

I've seen what you have said and it makes some sense, but way too many variables and 1 giant assumption that I disklike

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How did you go 4/4 in the Pokémon game when you died on N2, and you (1) never listed Forge or KOTN, thus could not hit on 4; (2) the last two people you listed were rack and Touch; and (3) you backtracked on MWil because of the KOTN flip.

I red alerted 3 people that game...all were scum. Forge was this game. That's 4/4

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know how I’m relying upon the existence of something with no evidence, when I literally have a factual hook for every assertion in my theory.  I just don’t get it.

Quickly explain your theory. Short and sweet and I'll show you the issue

Well, it’s certainly not without flaw, but that’s not what you said, and it’s simply not the standard anyone, even me, is held to in these games.

Touch was silenced.  

Touch was inappropriately messaging with us despite the silence.

Touch stopped messaging through his votes.

Certain people began posting immediately before or after Touch stopped messaging.

So, based on those first three bits, you can infer that Touch was silenced and received a warning for inappropriate messaging.  Based on the fourth, the people who were not present as it occurred are more likely to have been the source of any complaint.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, it’s certainly not without flaw, but that’s not what you said, and it’s simply not the standard anyone, even me, is held to in these games.

Touch was silenced.  

Touch was inappropriately messaging with us despite the silence.

Touch stopped messaging through his votes.

Certain people began posting immediately before or after Touch stopped messaging.

So, based on those first three bits, you can infer that Touch was silenced and received a warning for inappropriate messaging.  Based on the fourth, the people who were not present as it occurred are more likely to have been the source of any complaint.

(Not correlated to your post)

1. You assume Touch is town

2. You assume Touch is silenced

3. You assume Touch wasnt allowed to do what he was. I dont see anything wrong with it or why anyone would complain. People have routinely gotten around a silence that way. No different than him liking posts imo

4. Touch is the biggest proponent imo of using scum moves on scum. I'm biased a little on this, but since he was mafia with me and got us to hit him to clear him, I never trust him especially with things like this

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

Does no one else find this suspicious?  Legit question.  Though Counselor did like it.

I liked it because I thought it was funny. I’ve never liked a post in game for strategy purposes or to tell anyone anything. I usually do it because I think someone is correct in what they are saying or it’s funny.