Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I liked it because I thought it was funny. I’ve never liked a post in game for strategy purposes or to tell anyone anything. I usually do it because I think someone is correct in what they are saying or it’s funny. 

I think its a comment that is trying too hard to keep from seeming scum since hes provided nothing this game.  Has he even posted since then?

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Does no one else find this suspicious?  Legit question.  Though Counselor did like it.

I find it interesting. 

My questions are.

1.  Why do it if scum?

2.  Why do it if town?

My thoughts are

1.  I don't see many reasons to make the post as scum.  Invest immune or hit proof would be the few

2.  I can see a few reasons/roles as town.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Touch liked this post.  @Malfatron I need you to come read the ******* star chart to tell me what Touch liking that post means.  Maybe he thinks we should no lynch today?  Or maybe he thinks Nacho gifted him a straight jacket?  I don’t know.  It could mean anything.

No idea. i wish touch would have just used the player list as letters. 1-21

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Because there is something in the thread that lends substance to everything you said was an assumption.  Whereas, you're seemingly allowed to just make conclusory declarations with your theories, and it's all okay.

Almost everything is assumption based in mafia. I dont think its a false or bad theory. Just makes an assumption(s) I dont like

Jesus.  Is that really how you all think of Mafia?  A string of assumptions that are either right or wrong?

It's literally not an assumption.

An assumption is something you rely upon being true without any consideration to factors or information that would inform the reliance.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Jesus.  Is that really how you all think of Mafia?  A string of assumptions that are either right or wrong?

It's literally not an assumption.

An assumption is something you rely upon being true without any consideration to factors or information that would inform the reliance.

as·sump·tion
/əˈsəm(p)SH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I find it interesting. 

My questions are.

1.  Why do it if scum?

2.  Why do it if town?

My thoughts are

1.  I don't see many reasons to make the post as scum.  Invest immune or hit proof would be the few

2.  I can see a few reasons/roles as town.

1. because scum "wouldnt do it"

• Like 1