Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

38 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, it’s certainly not without flaw, but that’s not what you said, and it’s simply not the standard anyone, even me, is held to in these games.

Touch was silenced.  

Touch was inappropriately messaging with us despite the silence.

Touch stopped messaging through his votes.

Certain people began posting immediately before or after Touch stopped messaging.

So, based on those first three bits, you can infer that Touch was silenced and received a warning for inappropriate messaging.  Based on the fourth, the people who were not present as it occurred are more likely to have been the source of any complaint.

So, mwil likely complained, right?

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

So, mwil likely complained, right?

No

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

why did you complain about touchs messages?

1. Touch communicated 2 things directly to me.

2. More importantly, and you all should know this about me by now, I have and will never complain to a host or challenge anyone on trivial matters like posting outside thread, trying to work around a restriction, asking for a win con, etc. I may lose, but I’ll do so with honesty my way. I don’t resort to playing the PM game or anything else like it either.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Funny.  You could have had both dead.  Unless, nah, it can't be, yet another lie, who would have guess that.

I'm sure potentially killing the Doctor would have gone over well.  Your brilliance is exceeded only by Orca.

Just now, MWil23 said:

. More importantly, and you all should know this about me by now, I have and will never complain to a host or challenge anyone on trivial matters like posting outside thread, trying to work around a restriction, asking for a win con, etc. I may lose, but I’ll do so with honesty my way. I don’t resort to playing the PM game or anything else like it either.

lol, i know. cmon, you know that i know this :)

after last game, i had to say it though because you were getting accused

(plus i wanted to see how you would respond)

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

lol, i know. cmon, you know that i know this :)

after last game, i had to say it though because you were getting accused

(plus i wanted to see how you would respond)

The ultimate irony is that Matt asked for both a win con and town win con so swag was right on me being scum and us being linked but wrong as to why, making it very difficult if not impossible to argue against.

Just now, MWil23 said:

The ultimate irony is that Matt asked for both a win con and town win con so swag was right on me being scum and us being linked but wrong as to why, making it very difficult if not impossible to argue against.

oh did he now?

That is interesting indeed lol

cmon Matts lol. I expected better from a varsity letterman

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Nothing to do with malf specifically.  You claim the vig and claim you didn't kill anyone.  

Money says you lied about that being the vig. 

And why even claim the vig with very little heat?

it would make you a target.

in a 2 scum game, claiming vig is an easy out.

Also, swag you hinted at being a vig in the tv mafia game where i died and was revived by dingo. you turned out to be scum

• Like 2