Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

however, @MWil23Ā why do you think that touch has so much knowledge about the game.

like, why would he know whether hockey is the roleblocker or whatever.

same goes for you @PickleĀ why did you think that touch hinted that counselor visited gopher. i dont think that was explained yet

Iā€™m not certain that Touch is Town at all as this could definitely be a gimmick. However, Iā€™ve been on hockey for 2-3 days now so it does reaffirm my own belief. Admittedly I could be a sucker here.Ā 
Ā 

Hockey could be the Town roleblock, but why outĀ himself by liking my post? I think itā€™s WIFOM.

I still donā€™t think Counselor is above suspicion either, and he admitted he was wrong but swags misread/not seeing your good doctor claim is something that peaks my interest.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Hockey could be the Town roleblock, but why outĀ himself by liking my post? I think itā€™s WIFOM.

if he isnt the town roleblocker, why would he try to like your post in order to hint hes the town roleblocker?

he could easily be cced.Ā 

maybe that like didnt really mean anything. or maybe he is the town rb

now, hockey may be mafia, but not from that post.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You didn't miss anything.Ā  I have no idea why Rick is tagging me in to tell you that he randomly made something up.

Ā 

On 11/29/2019 at 12:00 AM, SwAg said:

You and Malfatron are so ******* sketch the way youā€™re trying to put words in Touchā€™s mouth. Ā He didnā€™t claim role cop, he didnā€™t claim anything. Ā He didnā€™t say Counselor visited gopher. Ā You can ******* read his posts for the capital letters, he would spell it out if it were there... or he wouldnā€™t now, and I think you know that, and itā€™s sketch as ****.

Touch was communicating in the code for a while, then a handful of people showed up, and it stopped, which makes me think scum whined to Slappy when they saw Touch circumventing their silence. Ā And now youā€™re skipping over that and trying to engage it when Touch clearly dropped that means or circumventing the mechanic.

Important to see who was reading touch's posts closely or not.Ā  Scum would not be.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if he isnt the town roleblocker, why would he try to like your post in order to hint hes the town roleblocker?

he could easily be cced.Ā 

maybe that like didnt really mean anything. or maybe he is the town rb

now, hockey may be mafia, but not from that post.

Not just from that post, no. But rushing to defend Counselor who pointed out Butters edit as something scum wouldnā€™t do, then ā€œforgettingā€ that I pointed out KOTN in his game that he just hosted/throwing out that rationale, etc, then it just so happens that Iā€™m roleblocked? Then he likes it? Iā€™m skeptical.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Not just from that post, no. But rushing to defend Counselor who pointed out Butters edit as something scum wouldnā€™t do, then ā€œforgettingā€ that I pointed out KOTN in his game that he just hosted/throwing out that rationale, etc, then it just so happens that Iā€™m roleblocked? Then he likes it? Iā€™m skeptical.

yeah hockey has a general suspicious feel to me