Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

I haven't read since the first 5ish pages after my death. But swag was either purposely or deceptively being dumb.

I told you I would survive a hit. Gopher had the same exact role. And your big brain couldn't understand how he survived the hit.

I don't buy it was that much of a struggle for someone so "smart".

He gets 5 total post and if scum visits him tonight with any move he dies. If not he comes back cleared vanilla.

I'll read up on a bit. But that has been annoying the hell out of me sense then.

26 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Official Vote Count

• NS922 - Raves
  • Counselor - Malf
  • Hockey - Counselor
  • Hockey - Mwil
  • Counselor - Touch
  • Pickle - Squire
  • ET - Hockey
  • Hockey - Pickle Rick
  • Raves - ET
  • Swag - Orca
  • Rackcs - TheKillerNacho
  • Josh - Matts

No Vote: @Dome@gopherwrestler, @JoshstraDaymus, @rackcs, @NS922, @SwAg

If there are any qualms with this list, @ me.

5.5 hrs till night. Plenty of time to get your moves in.

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I haven't read since the first 5ish pages after my death. But swag was either purposely or deceptively being dumb.

I told you I would survive a hit. Gopher had the same exact role. And your big brain couldn't understand how he survived the hit.

I don't buy it was that much of a struggle for someone so "smart".

He gets 5 total post and if scum visits him tonight with any move he dies. If not he comes back cleared vanilla.

I'll read up on a bit. But that has been annoying the hell out of me sense then.

Also, @gopherwrestler => Read carefully. Because if you use all 5 post during the day you also die. So only post 1 more time. That way you can potentially have a chance to come back civ tomorrow. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You guys have got to stop giving me 15 pages to read up on every time I get on lol I ain't got time for all that right now

Have we convinced the host to do readable vc's yet?

Swag, you got a final answer on who we're lynching today 

Hockey.  

Swag has been piggybacking on me saying hockey.  @SwAg you still feel that way? 

Imagine being @rackcs and @Pickle Rick. 2 people that got me killed, even after Swag called me clear but voted me. Because 1/2 the people in this game do whatever Swag does. 

Now imagine that another player got hit with the same exact role; and those two resorting to name calling when I come back in thread and say "told you so". 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You guys have got to stop giving me 15 pages to read up on every time I get on lol I ain't got time for all that right now

Have we convinced the host to do readable vc's yet?

Swag, you got a final answer on who we're lynching today 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Imagine being @rackcs and @Pickle Rick. 2 people that got me killed, even after Swag called me clear but voted me. Because 1/2 the people in this game do whatever Swag does. 

Now imagine that another player got hit with the same exact role; and those two resorting to name calling when I come back in thread and say "told you so". 

tenor.gif?itemid=5084233

tenor.gif

• Like 2