Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

52 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So. It read as lynch, vig, mafia. I don't like the story here.

why are you voting me if you dont think there are 2 scum teams? i get it if people think im blue because doctor is similar to pyschotherapist, but theres nothing i can do about the similarity in role flavor.

yes @Hockey5djh he is basically claiming rolecop. My ability is Bodyguard. (role name: Good Doctor).

22 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Malf, dome, counselor... Yet he's corroborating malfs doctor /bodyguard claim.

also very interesting that @Pickle Rick mentioned 2 scum teams early on. may be nothing here but something to keep in mind

On 11/27/2019 at 9:53 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Feels like you are defending counsleor here when in a 21 man game, a couple scum factions is possible.  

I never indicated that im concerned about you @MWil23 Why is my name in this list? If its because i didnt pick up on a soft claim or something, that hasnt really been a priority. And yeah, i didnt roleblock you.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I think people are concerned about me. Interesting. Counselor, hockey, and Malf I’m disappointed in you.

Counselor I like you better when you’re Town.

my guesses here.

13-4-4 starting ratio

blue: swag, forge, dome, counselor/pickle/rack

red: raves, josh, hockey, daboyle

also, raves

i think hes red. i bet mafia kept me alive for 2 reasons

1. they werent sure whether i could/would protect myself or not.

2.in order to push my lynch the next day

raves immediately started to spread that narrative upon day start.

@Malfatron if I was scum, i would test your ability to save/protect yourself N1 as that role becomes more and more difficult to deal with as the game progresses depending on the exact nature of it.  Though I will say I agree that you can be a non-patient role and have green text, just that you making the claim and then still not even being attempted to be hit surprises me.

I genuinely feel like it’s scum on scum right now.  You guys are doing a bunch of talking points that require player actions being based upon a knowledge of the night beforehand.

You can’t explain everything.  I don’t know why you’re alright diminishing your position by attempting to do so.