The "If Gamestop was open I'd buy Madden right now" Post-Game Commiseration Extravaganza with lots of cursing at Aaron Idiot Rodgers who Screwed us from the very beginning and kept on screwing us because he can't ever throw an interception God forbid he

MacReady

Just now, Outpost31 said:

We should have traded 5th Down.  All jokes about him aside, I think when it comes to chances of winning another Super Bowl, his faults outweigh his strengths.  Saying that now is like saying we should move on from Favre in 2004 probably, but we should have.  We should have. 

If you don't agree with that, how is anybody going to disagree with the following statement:

We should have made Rodgers play out the final two years of his contract before re-signing him.  He would be a free agent heading into this coming offseason right now if we had waited.  Think of how much we could have saved if he'd played like he's played the past two seasons. 

I don't think we can win one with him unless we have a 2011 loaded offense again and we won't. Otherwise he's just gonna pee his pants at least one playoff game and have 1.3 YPA and we'll lose by 29. He's done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Pick one for me.  I have zero brain cells left and I’ll just jump on that team’s bandwagon.

I need to go look at the rosters one day. I'll probably pick just off that but my brain wants no more football tonight.

Just now, Norm said:

I don't think we can win one with him unless we have a 2011 loaded offense again and we won't. Otherwise he's just gonna pee his pants at least one playoff game and have 1.3 YPA and we'll lose by 29. He's done.

And so few people can actually see this.  It's so obvious.  Every single time he plays an intimidating defense he plays like this.  The man didn't throw a ****ing pass on 4th down.  It's been happening for 4 ****ing years on 3rd down and everyone says, "He didn't have time!" These are happening while we're losing and we need it, and now on 4th down he takes a sack. 

6 minutes ago, cannondale said:

8th best team in the NFL

Honestly, I'll take it.  I thought that we would be fighting Detroit for third in the division and get somewhere between 5 and 9 wins with a new coach.  As it stands, we are still leading the division and it looks like we will have a winning record and make the playoffs.  A lot more successful than I thought we would be.  I really thought that our best shot would be next season as we upped the talent and got the coaching staff stability and still had a capable Aaron Rodgers.  So any success that we have this year is gladly taken with little expectations.  Next season though, I will have higher expectations.

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

Seriously though, whats happened to him? Is it him just losing total confidence in his ability as a passer? I don't believe the stat padding BS, but damn he's playing it too damn safe now. I don't think he's completely lost it as a QB, I don't think he's too long in the tooth, he just seems like he's lost his swagger. I know it was a horrid defense, but vs Oakland was vintage Rodgers. We need that guy back.

Edited by Gopackgonerd

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Rodgers wasn't locked in on Adams, so there's that. Our CB's can't even cover TE's, so there's that. They are 10 times better - period.

Lol.  Who else did he throw to except one shot at Graham (that Graham caught) and a late pass to MVS?