The "If Gamestop was open I'd buy Madden right now" Post-Game Commiseration Extravaganza with lots of cursing at Aaron Idiot Rodgers who Screwed us from the very beginning and kept on screwing us because he can't ever throw an interception God forbid he

MacReady

One team was hungry as hell .. the other didn't bother showing up (Packers offense).  Two weeks to prepare and this is what we get .. ridiculous!!!!  LaFleur sucked .. Rodgers sucked .. Oline sucked .. receivers were trash.  That two or the last three games we showed no heart at all on offense.  The defense gave it a whirl for a while, but then shat all over the field for the final 2 plus quarters.  Special teams are a joke. F You, Packers!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Seriously though, whats happened to him? Is it him just losing total confidence in his ability as a passer? I don't believe the stat padding BS, but damn he's playing it too damn safe now. I don't think he's completely lost it as a QB, I don't think he's too long in the tooth, he just seems like he's lost his swagger. I know it was a horrid defense, but vs Oakland was vintage Rodgers. We need that guy back.

Swagger is one way to put it. Seems like he loses confidence really quickly now and then won't throw anything that has any risk and if he does, it's crap. He has taken short easy stuff for whole games at times this year and did a little today but it was like he just didn't have any comfort for the bigger stuff that was there. 

He really does need a number two he can trust. Gute would never ever do it but maybe Jordy would help. Even if he isn't any good he might just add some comfort if nothing else. And he's not just going to dead lock onto him, he's not that stupid.

I'm no expert, that's just my feel for the whole thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Norm, which XFL team will have the best defense?

I'm not sure if this is serious but there was one team that I know looked stacked on D after the draft, at least for guys that I knew. Just too lazy to go refresh my memory. I'm watching crazy WW2 story videos on YouTube 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

One team was hungry as hell .. the other didn't bother showing up (Packers offense).  Two weeks to prepare and this is what we get .. ridiculous!!!!  LaFleur sucked .. Rodgers sucked .. Oline sucked .. receivers were trash.  That two or the last three games we showed no heart at all on offense.  The defense gave it a whirl for a while, but then shat all over the field for the final 2 plus quarters.  Special teams are a joke. F You, Packers!!!

I’m having a hard time telling if it was lack of talent or lack of heart that led to this ginormous sh!t stain of a game.

15 minutes ago, Norm said:

It's all Fin's fault

every single member of this forum sans myself is at fault. the 55 year olds are embarrassed they lack the mental requisites to comprehend what's going on in my gtds. the 45 year olds are mad that they don't know how to operate the internet to find what time the game starts. the 35 year olds threaten me with warnings because they know what's on the horizon and they haven't took the time to cope with the inevitable. don't @ me telling me i'm at fault. i was the bridge. i gave you ungrateful ricketed propecia stuffed dullards a taste of how great life can be. i took it away from you. now you understand. still no recognition. only blaming me for taking away what i gifted to you. i'm not swooping in to save the day. you will all create the gdt's and we'll inevitably lose in the first round. you've chosen to live the life that you all have coming to you. i feel no pain or joy so this doesn't affect me. win. lose. i don't give a ****. i go about my business and wait for my inevitable demise. for the ones with hope i provided you nourishment as a gift. i don't believe anyone deserves my nourishment anymore. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'm not sure if this is serious but there was one team that I know looked stacked on D after the draft, at least for guys that I knew. Just too lazy to go refresh my memory. I'm watching crazy WW2 story videos on YouTube 

What are the best stories 

I want to watch WW1 stories. So that new movie looks neat.

This game isn't worth talking about.

Can we get rid of Al Michaels please?  Why do these play-by-play guys get tenured in ten years past their due date.  He can't see anything, he constantly misses players and even what is happening on the field.  He's useless.  Summerall lasted 5 years too long too.  Why can't these guys be replaced?

• Like 1