1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Jimmy G
    • George Kittle
    • Deebo Samuel
    • Arik Armstead
    • Nick Bosa
    • Fred Warner
    • Jimmie Ward

Had to be someone from defense and I gave it to warner. This was his best game as a pro. The dude was everywhere. That FF on the first drive set the tone. 

I said in the off-season that I viewed him as a solid but unspectacular player. He is certainly changing that narrative for me, he's becoming an invaluable and irreplaceable part of our defense right before our eyes. He's been lights out after Halloween

Was tough not to give a game ball to bosa and armstead though. Those two guys absolutely balled out tonight. We need to keep AA. If that means dumping Solomon Thomas for peanuts, so be it. Pay kittle, AA, and Sanders this off-season and just plan on tagging Buckner when the time comes? 

• Like 2

I went with Armstead. He was running over the OL. And DJ Jones on the first series!! Wow, that guy looked like Aaron Donald. He was so quick the OL couldn't even get their hands on him. The offense was great, and would have been able to trade blows with Rodgers, but the defense was so amazing, Rodgers couldn't even throw a blow. So the game ball goes to the D. And it starts with the pass rush. And honestly, AA, DJJ, DeFo and Nick were all dominant. What can an offense do when an entire DL is dominating?

32 minutes ago, nayad said:

Fred Warner, Arik Armstead, and Jimmie Ward were all so dominant hard to pick just one. I went with Warner just because he’s under contract next year and I don’t want my poll vote to be used in negotiations for their next contract. 

Strong, strong reasoning. I approve 

• Like 2

I picked Jimmie Ward. He was a missile coming onto underneath screens. He had the two best pass breakups of the game - demoralizing pass breakups that ended drives. He tackled well. His bones remained intact. He was awesome. I can’t fault any votes for Kittle. Or AA. Or Warner. Those guys were also great. I just felt like Ward put just about no feet wrong on a difficult matchup night - we were pressuring with five a lot and playing man with a single high.  

8 hours ago, JIllg said:

I picked Jimmie Ward. He was a missile coming onto underneath screens. He had the two best pass breakups of the game - demoralizing pass breakups that ended drives. He tackled well. His bones remained intact. He was awesome. I can’t fault any votes for Kittle. Or AA. Or Warner. Those guys were also great. I just felt like Ward put just about no feet wrong on a difficult matchup night - we were pressuring with five a lot and playing man with a single high.  

Me too. He was in just the right place at just the right time. He was Super Jimmie!

• Like 1

I went with Ward. He played lights out and was all over the field and it seemed like he was in the right spot at the right time all night. Going from guys wanting to see him cut to being one of the key defenders was nice to see. Kittle and everyone else deserves it too I'm going Ward though.