Let's talk about Corey Davis

deeluxx3

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

What a great way to start a discussion. I clearly don’t watch football. Your high and mighty I know everything act is getting old real quick. I couldn’t care less about bulk stats. Dak has done nothing against a team that is in the top half of the league save for against Minnesota. All he’s done is feast on terrible teams and suck it up against decent to good teams. Stats with context matters. No one in their right mind would call Dak Prescott a top 5 qb. 

Did I say Dak was a top 5 QB 🗣Hell no the point is he’s making improvements & I agree he hasn’t beating anyone with a winning record, the point is he’s doing things that he should be doing & wasn’t doing as a passer. Oh as far as my you don’t watch football comment don’t have a cow stop being sensitive I’m clearly talking sh!t you king Titan & titansfan4life are guys I look forward to having a good sports debate. How long have we been doing this 🤔 you must be new to this forum 

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Did I say Dak was a top 5 QB 🗣Hell no the point is he’s making improvements & I agree he hasn’t beating anyone with a winning record, the point is he’s doing things that he should be doing & wasn’t doing as a passer. Oh as far as my you don’t watch football comment don’t have a cow stop being sensitive I’m clearly talking sh!t you king Titan & titansfan4life are guys I look forward to having a good sports debate. How long have we been doing this 🤔 you must be new to this forum 

There it is, ripe with condescension. I'm just going to put you back on my ignore list. Don't know why I ever took you off.

19 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

There it is, ripe with condescension. I'm just going to put you back on my ignore list. Don't know why I ever took you off.

That’s fine with me, peace N blessings manifest with every lesson learn if your knowledge were your wealth then it would be well earned. Happy thanksgiving, merry Christmas, happy new year, tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry. Jimmy crack corn & I don’t care, this lil light of mine I’m gone let it shine  I give 0 f*cks like a hooker laid next to a broke man best wishes 😩🤣🤣

Look it’s not that serious I don’t mean to offend anyone I don’t think I’m better than anyone I don’t feel my opinion is any righter than the next. I simply just like to talk sh*+ & have rivalry debate. This man get in his feelings I’m put you on the ignore list  😆 mane cheer ole chap it’s social media. 

• 2 weeks later...

This offense probably isn't really going to have a #2 WR in terms of volume honestly. Not unless it evolves from it's current state. When your #1 is only getting 3 or 4 catches a game, what can you really expect from a #2? 

That's one of the reasons I would struggle to take a player that I absolutely love, Ruggs, in the first down. Is our offense going to start passing it more to WRs to make him worthy of the investment?

I think they let Davis walk after next season unless he just wants a super cheap contract to stay here, which he won't. Someone will pay him more because of his draft status and his physical traits. 

I don't think we need to invest a lot to replace him. Find a player with a lot of speed and plug them in to fill his role. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I don't think we need to invest a lot to replace him. Find a player with a lot of speed and plug them in to fill his role. 

Ironically, I think his role will be very hard to fill due to how much of a beast he is at blocking. not even kidding

• Like 2