Week 13: VIKINGS (8-3) at Seahawks (9-2)

swede700

1 minute ago, Illadelegend215 said:

No call dpi, costly turnover by cook, and an outstretch away from the w. Kirk almost came back. If we see them again we will beat that ***. Kirk is playing phenomenal 

I agree. I actually feel okay about this one. If the defense gets its act together, we can whip these guys.

Just now, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

It's very sad.....

When the defense is All-World, there's no offense.

When the offense is great, there's no defense.

Just couldn't match the two up.

What disheartening about tonight is that it was the run game. They have been solid all year, but tonight they got absolutely dominated up front. 

Just now, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I still can't believe how this team came out in the 3rd with a 7 point lead and the ball.

One of the worst quarters of football of the season and it killed the game.

All goes back to the defense. If they don’t get it together fast, there’s a chance that MN isn’t even in the playoffs this year. That’s how bad they are right now. Can’t even complain about Cousins in this one. Diggs dropping 3 balls, Cook fumbling, a porous run defense and Rhodes deserve the most blame.

The defense has no edge, doesn’t play to take over a game like has been the case the past few seasons. I’m definetely concerned with the Rams right behind us.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

It’s encouraging that Wilson didn’t really beat them. They held an MVP candidate mostly in check.

Honestly, he looked off tonight. He missed on a few throws. I’d argue that Cousins outplayed him today but the defense didn’t do it’s job in the 3rd quarter. The Seahawks had what, 5 straight scoring drives at one point. That’s unacceptable and certainly not what you’d expect from a playoff caliber defense. Wilson didn’t need to do anything given that Carson and Penny were churning out yardage as they were.

2 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Why didn’t Zimmer challenge? If it was clear and obvious, throw the flag. It looked very minor live so I understand why he held off. Probably wouldn’t have overturned the ruling. I hate the PI rule regardless, I’d always prefer to lean on the side of letting them play than putting those plays in the hands of refs.