Week 13: VIKINGS (8-3) at Seahawks (9-2)

swede700

3 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Why didn’t Zimmer challenge? If it was clear and obvious, throw the flag. It looked very minor live so I understand why he held off. Probably wouldn’t have overturned the ruling. I hate the PI rule regardless, I’d always prefer to lean on the side of letting them play than putting those plays in the hands of refs. 

It was a turnover so it was automatically reviewed. Can’t challenge those.

34 minutes ago, byuvike88 said:

What disheartening about tonight is that it was the run game. They have been solid all year, but tonight they got absolutely dominated up front. 

Are you referring to run offense or run defense? If it's run offense, then there were already multiple games earlier this year when the run offense was largely ineffective - against Bears, Eagles, Chiefs, Broncos

Our D-line got dominated in the run game. Linval is probably a rotational guy at this point of his career. There’s no depth behind him. 

I think the game looks different if Thielen plays. However, I don’t know if the result changes. Diggs was not good tonight. 

• Like 2

Just now, upriser7 said:

Are you referring to run offense or run defense? If it's run offense, then there were already multiple games earlier this year when the run offense was largely ineffective - against Bears, Eagles, Chiefs, Broncos

No the run defense. They gave up 16 first downs on the ground and 218 yards with the long of 29. It was just being pushed around for 4 or 5 yards a pop. Let Seattle totally control the clock and the game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wcblack34 said:

Our D-line got dominated in the run game. Linval is probably a rotational guy at this point of his career. There’s no depth behind him. 

I think the game looks different if Thielen plays. However, I don’t know if the result changes. Diggs was not good tonight. 

Linval did not look healthy.