Week #12 Steelers vs. Browns Backyard Brawl Part 2

Steeler Hitman

4 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

One thing I love that might be super small, but I think it’s really important....love seeing Ben with a headset, JuJu plugged in and with the guys, and Connor barking onto the field when Snell is carrying the ball. 

Just seems like everyone is all in. These guys are injured and don’t HAVE to be doing what they are doing. Maybe everyone does this and I just don’t pay attention that often, but I think it’s big what they are doing. 

this team is closer and more of a team than in recent years.  It's a better atmosphere when the self centred types are off a team that much I know.  If they could only get fichner to wake up though, he still is out of it

I just need to continue my thought about why I loath Fichtner. 

The first call was great. No one expects that call with Duck there. It’s something we don’t really run, you want to also be safe, puts the ball in the middle of the field. 

You follow that up, with a read option with Samuels and Duck? Why do that? You wanted to run the ball, that’s clear, but why the hell not just got big with an actual running back instead of having your inexperience’s QB potentially try to get the edge and risk fumble or loss of yards? And then to compile it, with how close you are, you knock Boswells try to a hash mark. 

Thats just all around stupid. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dcash4 said:

I just need to continue my thought about why I loath Fichtner. 

The first call was great. No one expects that call with Duck there. It’s something we don’t really run, you want to also be safe, puts the ball in the middle of the field. 

You follow that up, with a read option with Samuels and Duck? Why do that? You wanted to run the ball, that’s clear, but why the hell not just got big with an actual running back instead of having your inexperience’s QB potentially try to get the edge and risk fumble or loss of yards? And then to compile it, with how close you are, you knock Boswells try to a hash mark. 

Thats just all around stupid. 

agree, he is what's holding this team back more than anything