Week #12 Steelers vs. Browns Backyard Brawl Part 2

Steeler Hitman

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I feel like this game comes down to our defense vs your offense. I feel like our offense can put up a minimum of 13-17 points.

It will be an ugly one today.

weather will be a factor , rain from what I have read. This could be a low scoring game if the QB's can't throw and the defences play 8 man fronts more often.  No idea if Baker or Duck likes the water, but we will find out today. I will be watching in my home, currently at 72 degrees ^_^

16 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

weather will be a factor , rain from what I have read. This could be a low scoring game if the QB's can't throw and the defences play 8 man fronts more often.  No idea if Baker or Duck likes the water, but we will find out today. I will be watching in my home, currently at 72 degrees ^_^

I see what you did there.

8 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Pouncey was very good under Munch, but still inconsistent, especially as a run blocker.       He has never been much more than average in the run game.

I absolutely believe losing Munch has had a HUGE affect on this DLine.   The discipline is notably absent at times.    I think Munch was able to identify issues players were having and help fix them, at least to a point.    There may be some other underlying issues, and I dont doubt not having good QB play has hurt, but losing Munch was huge.   

And yes, they can release him.    He only signed a one year extension through 2020.    We would save $5m with a $6m cap hit..       

THAT BEING SAID....I dont believe we WILL cut him.     Im just stating what I would do.   .    

It was a 2 year extension.

You are right on eating $6 mill and saving $5...ifbhes cut before going into the 2021 season they save $8 mill and eat $3 mill.

Agree on losing Munch to an extent...I also agree he’ll be back for sure especially with probably losing at leSt 1 of Finney or Foster.

Agree to disagree overall I guess.

• Like 1