The too ugly to start a thread.

raidr4life

the sooner we get to next sunday the better..... or not.lol seriously though, im glad I didn't get to see this turd. as far as the playoffs go ive always held an "I`ll believe it when I see it attitude, I know better unfortunately"  we`re a better team than what we put out there yesterday. we all know this. next team, next week, keep pushing.

2 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Even though we just sucked at every level on Sunday we still will probably make the playoffs because the other teams in the wildcard hunt suck too.

Titans have been playing well since Tannehill took over. Henry is running out of his mind right now and they can play defense. 

Raider beat them, then they have a shot at the playoffs.

• Like 2

I think this was a good wake up call. We got our arses handed to us but a same caliber team. I think it will motivate those not injured, especially those here since the start of training camp. I think it will lead to us destroying a team the way the Jets did us. A little humble pie at the right time can work wonders. It's a good time to lose before KC so the team looks at that game as a playoff do or die game. We can beat anybody when firing on all cylinders but also be beaten by anybody when flat. Rookies will hit the wall but valuable experience of how long an NFL season is will be learned from. It's obvious we need 2/3 LB's in the draft. Be that a 1st and 2 thirds or 3 thirds...WR is a pressing need and if we wait til 3rd then maybe two of them. This OL performance isn't helping Cable who we were coming around to. I'm good with Bill and Jay upgrading if possible. More talent needed but the HEART of these guys makes this season a success already. If we go 8-8 that's a major win as I thought 6-10 w/AB and 4-12 without. It's a long season for every team and injuries are getting them too. I still have playoff hopes but it's a lot harder when you get an L vs a team you thought 100% was a W not long ago.

10 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Titans have been playing well since Tannehill took over. Henry is running out of his mind right now and they can play defense. 

Raider beat them, then they have a shot at the playoffs.

We have an easier schedule the Titans are playing Texas twice the Saints, Colts once and playing us in Oakland