Week 13- News and Notes

WizardHawk

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/25/dallas-cowboys-amari-cooper-home-road-performance-study-2019-career/

I mentioned it in the game ball thread and I'll mention it again. Love Coop, he's had some amazing performances, but there is some damning evidence that makes me very hesitant to fork out a big contract. 

You don't trade a first round pick away for a guy only to let him walk away. I'd give him a deal, but I'm putting in some injury clauses and what not to protect the team.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

You don't trade a first round pick away for a guy only to let him walk away. I'd give him a deal, but I'm putting in some injury clauses and what not to protect the team.

Assuming he accepts that.

If we cant work out a deal with Dak and gave to franchise him, we wont be in a position to put in clauses with Amari. Some team will overpay him once he hits the market.

17 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

They would be mismatched big time SF offense vs Ravens Defense though. Although that matchup you mentioned would break even

I think we're going to end up getting a Baltimore v. San Francisco rematch in the Super Bowl this year