Week 13- News and Notes

WizardHawk

Just now, plan9misfit said:

@Matts4313, another meh performance from Wentz today. He’s looked solid at times, but uninspiring overall. He also just sacked himself on this last play and got lucky that he recovered his own fumble.

Yup. I will continue to beat this drum no matter how much ish everyone gives me:

Wentz played 9 games like a God. Wentz has never before, or after, at any level of football, been that good.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Yup. I will continue to beat this drum no matter how much ish everyone gives me:

Wentz played 9 games like a God. Wentz has never before, or after, at any level of football, been that good.

I updated the post, by the way. We need an insulting nickname for him.

• Like 1

Soooo

right know.   We have two ways to make it in

beat chic rams wash.   

Finish 9-7 at worst ties with philly and win the conf record tie breaker 

or beat Philly and win 1 of the 3 remaining games 

finish 8-8 at worst tied with Philly but win tie breaker by beating Philly head to head

37 minutes ago, quiller said:

Soooo

right know.   We have two ways to make it in

beat chic rams wash.   

Finish 9-7 at worst ties with philly and win the conf record tie breaker 

or beat Philly and win 1 of the 3 remaining games 

finish 8-8 at worst tied with Philly but win tie breaker by beating Philly head to head

More than ever our destiny is in our own hands.

I like 1 win and beat Philly. This gauruntee s us a playoff birth. 

My question is, why in the hell would we want that?

Whoever we play we will get emabarresed.

18 minutes ago, Northland said:

Juan Thornhill with a pick 6 for the Chiefs.  Damn glad that we have so many playmaking safeties that we passed on him in the draft.

Hill may still come through for us. But yea until proven otherwise Thornhill was my go to pick and he has yet to be unseated as best prospect for our pick. Honestly I think JG and Company freaked out over how thin the DL was in the offseason and Hill was a panic move and guys like Richard was overruled to get the safety he wanted.

51 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Hill may still come through for us. But yea until proven otherwise Thornhill was my go to pick and he has yet to be unseated as best prospect for our pick. Honestly I think JG and Company freaked out over how thin the DL was in the offseason and Hill was a panic move and guys like Richard was overruled to get the safety he wanted.

Hindsight is 20/20.  I tried putting a positive spin on the Hill pick but he is green as grass and very immature.  Classic reach to fill a need.  Taco 2,0.

Edited by Northland