Tanny "King of the" Hill- Should he be the future?

KingTitan

38 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

It would be a total **** move after what Tannehill did this season to let him go just to sign a washed up Brady. Brady would get destroyed behind the pass-blocking of this OL.

I do agree with it being a dink move not to keep Tannehill 

Again I’m not saying I want Brady just passing along what I’m hearing up here in NE

Im just curious to what Vrabel and JRob are thinking 

Footballs a funny game, Mahomes torched us through the air to help get to the SB and then on the other side SF literally did what we did in the first 2 games to get to the SB

If the Titans don’t franchise Tannehill does that ramp up the Brady rumors even more?

59 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

It would be a total **** move after what Tannehill did this season to let him go just to sign a washed up Brady. Brady would get destroyed behind the pass-blocking of this OL.

In the end, all that should really matter is that Tannehill is just a significantly better QB at this point in their careers.

54 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

In the end, all that should really matter is that Tannehill is just a significantly better QB at this point in their careers.

I mean I wouldn’t say all that, let’s be real brady fell off from grace far as being a elite QB that can carry a team with less surrounded around him. To be fair brady had nothing to work with this season at all, & before Tannehill got to TN he wasn’t looking as good as he is now. Why because Tannehill is as great as his supporting cast, one could really argue what brady could do with a supporting cast like ours, because he does what Tannehill doesn’t, sees the entire field. 
no I don’t think brady can survive in our offense with art as a play caller but I think he can be on Tannehill level

17 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Brady text message to Vrabel after the game, “I would have gotten more than 7 points after the half.”

In all seriousness... The 1 thing Brady can't do (at least I dont think he can at this stage of his career) is stretch the field. 

With Tanny, there is that threat every play... If it's a play action and the D overcommits to Henry and the run game, RT can make you play on any given play. Can Brady? 

Hump probably gets 100 catches... Jonnu and CD could turn into PBS... And AJs RAC ability is young to be deadly regardless of who's thrown him the ball. Just the lack of a deep ball would be somewhat concerning. 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

I mean I wouldn’t say all that, let’s be real brady fell off from grace far as being a elite QB that can carry a team with less surrounded around him. To be fair brady had nothing to work with this season at all, & before Tannehill got to TN he wasn’t looking as good as he is now. Why because Tannehill is as great as his supporting cast, one could really argue what brady could do with a supporting cast like ours, because he does what Tannehill doesn’t, sees the entire field. 
no I don’t think brady can survive in our offense with art as a play caller but I think he can be on Tannehill level

He’s just washed. He’s missing throws, he can’t move outside the pocket, he’s got eight or nine good games a year before the arm starts to fall apart, and away from McDaniels and a year older, not even sure you’re guaranteed that. 

He just doesn’t make this a better football team. He also, as rage said, completely removes the PA shots that Arthur built the offense around in the second half of the season.

7 hours ago, titans0021 said:

He’s just washed. He’s missing throws, he can’t move outside the pocket, he’s got eight or nine good games a year before the arm starts to fall apart, and away from McDaniels and a year older, not even sure you’re guaranteed that. 

He just doesn’t make this a better football team. He also, as rage said, completely removes the PA shots that Arthur built the offense around in the second half of the season.

Not really art was better a calling plays & running the offense through Henry he still needs help with route concepts & scheming players open. But hopefully he figures it out 

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Where are the potential starting jobs?  Like outright no competition?

Miami? 

I would think other places would be a competition. 

If you count teams with starters hitting the market, Chargers, Pats, Bucs, Saints, and us all have open starting spots right now and zero competition behind said starter.

That doesn't count teams like the Panthers, Bengals, Miami, maybe Lions, Raiders, Colts, and Jags who have current starters under contract but could move on and none of them have real competition behind them except maybe the Jags with Minshew and Foles.

Edited by lovetitans

23 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Where are the potential starting jobs?  Like outright no competition?

Miami? 

I would think other places would be a competition. 

I answered you on Twitter 

If Chargers move on from Rivers they could want Tannehill or Winston

Indianapolis will be in on Tannehill and Winston

If Brady did come to the Titans the Pats would consider Tannehill 

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I answered you on Twitter 

If Chargers move on from Rivers they could want Tannehill or Winston

Indianapolis will be in on Tannehill and Winston

If Brady did come to the Titans the Pats would consider Tannehill 

Lol I will answer here more characters. 

But yeah I guess got to see how the dominos land first. 

Looking at it from now, can't see many openings. 

I wouldn't imagine people being excited in LA or NE for the Tannehill era. I'm baarely excited for it and he balled here lol 

I thought about Indy. But I'd imagine they'd want a clear upgrade over Brissett and Tanny played better than him but.  Ehhh. I don't know. Lol

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Lol I will answer here more characters. 

But yeah I guess got to see how the dominos land first. 

Looking at it from now, can't see many openings. 

I wouldn't imagine people being excited in LA or NE for the Tannehill era. I'm baarely excited for it and he balled here lol 

I thought about Indy. But I'd imagine they'd want a clear upgrade over Brissett and Tanny played better than him but.  Ehhh. I don't know. Lol

They could still draft Tua and sign Tannehill to a Cousins type deal where it has a lot of money but for only 2 years 

This is why I wasn’t ready for our season to end trying to predict all these woulda coulda shoulda moves is gonna drive me up a wall lol

I think Brady has to be the first domino to fall before some of these other moves take place 

I truly believe Brady chooses between the Pats and Titans

Other than money the 2 things important to Brady is talent around him and coaching and I believe he would only choose between Belichick and Vrabel

After the Brady domino falls it gets interesting 

Rivers is reportedly linked to TB

Winston would then be up for grabs between LA and Indy

Cam Newton could be a candidate for Indy or LA as well 

Carolina will need a QB so the QB carousel is going to be real interesting this spring