Tanny "King of the" Hill- Should he be the future?

KingTitan

Reading through some comments on Twitter from the Miami faithful on Tannehill...apparently he had 3 different HC’s and 5 different OC’s during his tenure there and never had a legitimate rushing attack to balance the offense. Perhaps we can provide stability for him, and if Henry is retained, a rushing attack that he never had.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Reading through some comments on Twitter from the Miami faithful on Tannehill...apparently he had 3 different HC’s and 5 different OC’s during his tenure there and never had a legitimate rushing attack to balance the offense. Perhaps we can provide stability for him, and if Henry is retained, a rushing attack that he never had.

I say it’s still too early but I like what I’m seeing, for the fact he’s making this abysmal offense work. One can only imagine how even better he would look with a good OC, but I’m rooting for him, tired of QB carousel.

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Sounds like the excuses Mariota homers made/make.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Has he earned the right to be the franchise QB? 
How much longer can he play in the league? 
How much should he be paid?

I think he's definitely the best foreseeable option, and that's all you can say.  I'd love to see the Titans draft a rookie when it makes sense though.  Even if he keeps up this level of play, his injury history and the fact that he's already 31 means he shouldn't be seen as any more than the next contract he signs.  Having him means you don't have to break the bank for a rookie or reach to take one.