Week 2 Houston @ Cincinnati GTD

PAtexansFAN23

6 hours ago, Apollo Stallion said:

1-5, 0-6 at bye is absolutely in the cards with a loss this week and I doubt O'Brien survives, which I am beginning to suspect may have been Rick's plan all along.   

Surely Ricky doesn't survive another fired coaching staff? I know he's a made man and all to the McNair's, but they'd HAVE to move him out of the GM slot after he failed again...right?

5 hours ago, shep0507 said:

Surely Ricky doesn't survive another fired coaching staff? I know he's a made man and all to the McNair's, but they'd HAVE to move him out of the GM slot after he failed again...right?

If any season is going to put this to the test, it's this season. John McClain was asked this question ad nauseum yesterday on 610, and he kept repeating "he [Smith] just signed an extension..."

Either he's not biting the hand that feeds him, or Smith is immune to any sort of action. 

Mike Meltser summed up my feelings when he said "OK. Well, I'm going to throw up now..."

I am ready for tonights game. I have hope because the Bengals offense sucked worse than we did last week. Watson is getting a start, so hopefully we have a chance at running some spread offense with those zone reads that will cause the D to have to think and not just rush the passer at full speed. If we can play D well enough to hold them to 10-14 points, we can win. 

We really need our WRs to not drop the ball tonight. Hopkins missed several last week that would have been tough catches, but he needs to help us out by making those. 

I am excited to see Evan Baylis tonight. He is set up for one of those "stories". He was never any good at Oregon. He only had 9 catches his senior year and just 44 his entire career. I would love to see him break out for like 8 catches 80 yards and 2 TDs tonight. I am not holding my breath but for an undrafted guy, who wasnt even invited to the combine, to make our practice team and then be called up in this situation, I hope hes active and has a big night. 

I have Watson in a fantasy league.....should i roll the dice and start him this week? Maybe he throws for 2 Tds and runs for 2 more or something crazy like that

or he could go 10 for 27 115 yards and 2 ints. 

Will we get a sack this week???? 4 days ago Dalton was sacked 5 times and threw 4 ints. He is due a bounce back game, but we need to get to him. I would love to see a 3 sack performance from Watt, it would put my mind at ease. 

And i know its not popular on this website, but Watson had the 17th highest QBR in the league week 1....granted he had a really bad INT called back on a penalty, and he went on to throw a TD pass a few plays later....still if he finishes 17th in the league this season, we will be in good shape. 

Texans declared RG Jeff Allen, TE Ryan Griffin, TE Stephen Anderson, RB Alfred Blue, WR Will Fuller and WR Bruce Ellington inactive for Week 2 against the Bengals.

The Texans are stunningly injury ravaged for Deshaun Watson's first career NFL start. He'll go with an anonymous group at tight end, and be missing two starting offensive linemen. He's being set up to fail.

Per rotoworld

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Are they black or really dark blue?

They might be really dark blue. 

Ya know there has never been a rookie QB set up for failure in his first start like Watson is tonight. Hopefully he shows that winners abiliry he had at Clemson where he came up biggest in the biggest moments 

Archived