Bears @ Lions, Thanksgiving, 11/28, 11:30 GDT

beardown3231

Just now, topwop1 said:

I'm just waiting for people to defend Nagy after this one if we end up losing...I'll be right here

The defense has been below average and the the QB continues to miss throws. Everyone wants him to run more and he is today and it's not helping. You literally can't win with this squash at QB, not if he's playing this way

12 minutes ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

I didnt blame nagy for that hit ya goof, he is just garbage, and so are the refs for missing that call. Nice try though.

Why is he garbage?

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

The defense has been below average and the the QB continues to miss throws. Everyone wants him to run more and he is today and it's not helping. You literally can't win with this squash at QB, not if he's playing this way

Why is he garbage?

Because the team looks sloppy and out of position, is committing dumb penalties and what was that play call on 4th down on the illegal formation out of a TO?

I don't know how you can give the coaching a pass for this stuff.

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

Because the team looks sloppy and out of position, is committing dumb penalties and what was that play call on 4th down on the illegal formation out of a TO?

Agreed,  but I will say we have a lot of back up players on offense who have not played a lot.

Just now, topwop1 said:

The defense is playing poorly for the second time all year and this one's on 4 days rest. It happens.

Cohen and Miller didn't know where they were going (again). Do you truly think Nagy hasn't run that play in practice over and over and over? The only thing I'm upset with is Nagy not benching either for continuously being so stupid.

4 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Mitch deserves full blame for that.  Don't know what he was thinking on that run to go to the side like that when he had the 1st in front of him.

He’s scared of getting hit and injured. Ever since that Vikings game last year he has ran way less.