Bears @ Lions, Thanksgiving, 11/28, 11:30 GDT

beardown3231

31 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Anyone else find it fascinating how much better Roquan has been since Danny T has went down? 

IMO he's been much better since the Oakland game and that includes some games with Trevathan, so I don't see the correlation.

But, perhaps him and Trevathan were too much alike and Kwiatkoski's ability to hit and stuff is a nice ying and yang

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Nads786 said:

This is a pretty big issue Nagy has to find a way to fix. Way too many penalties on the WRs and line. 

another couple of drops from the WRs as well.

id in favor of keeping in Wims and benching Gabirel going forward.

This. Wims whom when drafted was a very raw prospect has shown a lot of development and has shown flashes in the snaps he has been given. Although he needs to clean up his route running he has shown deceptive speed for his size and provides the team with some size which could be an asset over Gabriel which can also help in the running game. He's still a very raw receiver but I want to see what he can do with more PT.

• Like 1

This game really wouldn't have been close if you take away 70-80% of Bears mistakes.  Bears were way better so they were still able to win despite of the execution and penalties. 

Lou Holtz used to hammer the point that the team that wins is usually one that makes fewest mistakes.  

Bears get blown out by a top team yesterday.  I think these games against bad teams can be good for confidence and winning begats winning, but they are still beating bad teams in bad circumstances.   So it all has to be taken with a large grain  of salt.

Hosted made most of his opportunity.  Amazing catch.  Miller made some plays, needs to eliminate the bonehead plays. 

Line did slightly better up from worst ever, but seemingly all of Montgomery's nice runs get penalized. 

MT is playing up to level of most of last year now. 

Prince had a bad game. 

• Like 1

In a down year, that game was a gift... I know they played sloppy and the field was practically yellow with flags but it was exciting and fun when they pulled off a victory.  

Hope you're all having a wonderful Thanksgiving, and for our foreign fans that you were able to sneak off work to watch the game if it was during your workday!

• Like 2

On 11/29/2019 at 6:35 AM, dll2000 said:

This game really wouldn't have been close if you take away 70-80% of Bears mistakes.  Bears were way better so they were still able to win despite of the execution and penalties. 

Lou Holtz used to hammer the point that the team that wins is usually one that makes fewest mistakes.  

Bears get blown out by a top team yesterday.  I think these games against bad teams can be good for confidence and winning begats winning, but they are still beating bad teams in bad circumstances.   So it all has to be taken with a large grain  of salt.

Hosted made most of his opportunity.  Amazing catch.  Miller made some plays, needs to eliminate the bonehead plays. 

Line did slightly better up from worst ever, but seemingly all of Montgomery's nice runs get penalized. 

MT is playing up to level of most of last year now. 

Prince had a bad game. 

Mitchell Trubisky might have played one of his best games as a Bear despite that bad INT.

Some games his stats look pretty, but you watch the all 22 and he blows reads.

This game was one of the few games that he blew less than 4 reads.

The INT was the correct read, but MT messed up the location.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,

ChicagoRaider14

Edited by ChicagoRaider14
  • Like 5