WEEK IDK - TURKEY DAY - COWBOYS V. BILLS

D82

Huh. Way more negativity than I expected in here. I realize you guys have struggled with teams with winning records, but we essentially have been feasting on the cellar dwellers, too. Cutting to the chase, you guys have the more complete team and I think most of you know that. Truthfully, I got you guys winning by 2 points, but I'm a homer...and eternally hopeful. I mean, Christ, I'm a Bills fan, so I have to be! Against my better judgement, I'm predicting a Bills win in overtime 24-21. It will absolutely be the game of the week if that happens! One way or another, here's to an injury-free game and Happy Thanksgiving!

5 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Huh. Way more negativity than I expected in here. I realize you guys have struggled with teams with winning records, but we essentially have been feasting on the cellar dwellers, too. Cutting to the chase, you guys have the more complete team and I think most of you know that. Truthfully, I got you guys winning by 2 points, but I'm a homer...and eternally hopeful. I mean, Christ, I'm a Bills fan, so I have to be! Against my better judgement, I'm predicting a Bills win in overtime 24-21. It will absolutely be the game of the week if that happens! One way or another, here's to an injury-free game and Happy Thanksgiving!

This game has win win all over it for me.

Anytime I am watching Dallas I can't vote against them. But throughout the week I would love to see Jerry fire JG that a loss would be fun.

2 hours ago, atran35 said:

I predict we will WIN. However, that just means CLAPPERs will stay till the end of the season :(

He's staying til the end of the season no matter what. May as well pull for the win- it's sure more fun than losing.

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

This is a huge problem.  The bills are a good running team including their QB.  We’ve seen life without woods and it can be disastrous.  

No fear, Trysten Hill is getting the start. 

• Like 3