Front Office and Coaching Staff News

.Buzz

Is it a given that Coughlin is gone at the end of the year? If he is still here, I would keep an eye on Matt Rhule. He almost got the Jets job last year and is again one of the hottest college coaches. Also worked on Coughlin’s staff in 2012.

If Coughlin isn’t here then the field is pretty much wide open. I could see someone like Mike McCarthy being high on Khan’s list.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chops013 said:

Is it a given that Coughlin is gone at the end of the year? If he is still here, I would keep an eye on Matt Rhule. He almost got the Jets job last year and is again one of the hottest college coaches. Also worked on Coughlin’s staff in 2012.

If Coughlin isn’t here then the field is pretty much wide open. I could see someone like Mike McCarthy being high on Khan’s list.

I like both of those options.

I'd be surprised if Coughlin stays given that whole Ramsey situation that Khan seemed to be pretty upset about. Not to mention he's gotten a ton of bad publicity and isn't getting any younger. We know his family wanted him to step away a few years ago.

who are the buzz names for GM? 

it feels like there aren't any stand out (though maybe it's still early) candidates. 

The Patriots seem pretty tapped out, and those that have come from them have not always found success outside of their organization. 

The shine on the McVay tree has come off, and Philly was already raided quite a bit after their championship. 

Baltimore is the hot team but they just got new turnover after long time Ozzie retirement. 

SF plucked Lynch, and found success behind a defense loaded by 1st rounders,  but hes so new that he doesn't have a tree.

Come to think of it, are former analysts the buzz selections after Lynch and Mayock (who was criticized early but now has a productive rookie class)?

For front office:

Louis Riddick is an analysist guy. 

Eliot wolf is the son of ron wolf longtime pack.

Trey brown is a former eagles guy who went to the aaf. 

For hc:

brett Bielema ya hes a position coach for the pats but he had a good rep in college so i think he could be a sleeper.

Josh McDaniels is always a name guy tho i think hes secretly the hc in waiting for the pats.

Robert saleh would be a decent hire. Has some familiarity with us but would need an elite offense guy. 

Greg Roman would create us a good offense one that shouldnt always be struggling. 

Dave toub always has name come up. Could get a guy or 2 from chiefs to cordinate for us. 

Brian daboll. His work with josh allen has been good. Hes interned under 2 of the better coachs in bb and saban.

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

For front office:

Louis Riddick is an analysist guy. 

Eliot wolf is the son of ron wolf longtime pack.

Trey brown is a former eagles guy who went to the aaf. 

For hc:

brett Bielema ya hes a position coach for the pats but he had a good rep in college so i think he could be a sleeper.

Josh McDaniels is always a name guy tho i think hes secretly the hc in waiting for the pats.

Robert saleh would be a decent hire. Has some familiarity with us but would need an elite offense guy. 

Greg Roman would create us a good offense one that shouldnt always be struggling. 

Dave toub always has name come up. Could get a guy or 2 from chiefs to cordinate for us. 

Brian daboll. His work with josh allen has been good. Hes interned under 2 of the better coachs in bb and saban.

Louis Riddick is ehh for me.

Only coach that intrigues me a ton there is Toub. He's been highly regarded for a while now. Roman and Daboll are interesting but neither excite me a ton, although Roman fitting around an offense to the QBs strengths is great to see.