Front Office and Coaching Staff News

.Buzz

6 hours ago, Chops013 said:

How would we feel about Ron Rivera if Carolina let’s him go?

I'd kinda hate it i think.

Just don't see how you get a naturally conservative ho-hum retread like Rivera, in a new and fresh situation with a team that'll have low expectations...and expect to get fun "Riverboat Ron".  You're just going to get a super mediocre coach, at his worst and most conservative.

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I agree.

He'd need to find a good offensive mind but I'd be here for it.

Obviously a new HC almost always brings in his guys, but what do you think the chances are of DeFilippo sticking around under a circumstance like this? Very short stint for him as your OC...may be best for him just to just go back to working for Doug in Philly honestly 

24 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Obviously a new HC almost always brings in his guys, but what do you think the chances are of DeFilippo sticking around under a circumstance like this? Very short stint for him as your OC...may be best for him just to just go back to working for Doug in Philly honestly 

Kind of hard to know, but I'd guess they bring there own guys in unless it's a young guy that doesn't have a ton of connections already.

Forgot about Rivera/Gettleman connection, not sure how that ended but think NYG would be a big player for him too 

23 minutes ago, Chops013 said:

Would have to imagine that Jax might be one of the three.

If not I'd be supremely disappointed.

Rhule, Bieniemy, Rivera, and Stefanski jump out at me most.

Eberfus, Roman, and Martindale seem interesting although Roman I'm still slightly skeptical of.