Front Office and Coaching Staff News

.Buzz

43 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I have absolutely no faith we will make the right hires.

Hard to expect that until something changes. Just gotta hope with having guys like Minshew, Chark, Fournette, Allen, Yann, etc. we have plenty of bright minded GM options and they hit on the coaches.

Feel like we'd be a fairly attracting spot but who knows.

no clue why McDaniels would take this gig if he didn't want the Colts gig....he's either promised the keys to the car in NE in a few years or......yeah idk i can't think of any other reason why he would do what he did with Indy. So whether we're interested in him or not, don't see that happening. 

When can we find our Mike Tomlin type someone off the radar who’ll keep us relevant win us a SB.. I just want this organization to win 1 SB before I leave this hard cold hard world is that too much to ask? I’m not asking for Patriot run I just want to see 1 dammit.

Edited by DuvalsKing

10 hours ago, Jaguarfan said:

no clue why McDaniels would take this gig if he didn't want the Colts gig....he's either promised the keys to the car in NE in a few years or......yeah idk i can't think of any other reason why he would do what he did with Indy. So whether we're interested in him or not, don't see that happening. 

Looking at this Pats team...I can definitely see why he'd leave. 

Absolutely fire everyone.

This management team has survived far more than any other management team in history, basically.  Mostly by bringing in a dinosaur who doesn't know what he's doing and actively alienates players in his spare time.  Just fire all of the people.  One lucky year where everything went right, doesn't give a free pass on endless years where things when badly and they didn't have a ******* clue what they were doing, didn't have the slightest hint of a contingency plan for literally anything, and basically just put bad teams on the field year after year.