Front Office and Coaching Staff News

.Buzz

On 13/12/2019 at 7:54 AM, .Buzz said:

☠️☠️☠️

How can Coughlin staying even be "up in the air" at this point?  Honestly.  Gross.

Like, i get giving him the rest of the year in the background to give him a chance to "resign" at the end of the season and fade away with his reputation and legacy at least not completely destroyed in Jacksonville.

But keeping him?  After all this mess?  If they do that, Khan fully deserves to have his team continue to be a disaster and fill a stadium with empty seats.

7 hours ago, Tugboat said:

How can Coughlin staying even be "up in the air" at this point?  Honestly.  Gross.

Like, i get giving him the rest of the year in the background to give him a chance to "resign" at the end of the season and fade away with his reputation and legacy at least not completely destroyed in Jacksonville.

But keeping him?  After all this mess?  If they do that, Khan fully deserves to have his team continue to be a disaster and fill a stadium with empty seats.

I'm assuming they just haven't heard as we've always kept things under wraps pretty well it seems like. I have a hard time believing considering Khan said they all stay together last year when TC tried to fire Marrone. Itll probably be all of them.

Still worrisome until it's actually reported/happens