Mahomes or Jackson

rocky_rams

1 hour ago, Buckweath said:

Ravens had that lucky play where Lamar was getting sacked and lobbed that ball up in the air and Willie Snead somehow managed to grab it after arguably doing OPI on Kendall Fuller. I think there was another kinda lucky play from the Ravens. Otherwise, it could well have been a blowout, meaning by 3 plus scores.

Ravens also had a 50 yard run that wouldve put the ball deep in chiefs territory removed because of a phantom holding call on a WR and a bad interception interference that even the ravens player complained about on twitter. The calls you are talking about is ticky tacky, the ones i mentioned are obvious calls. That was the poorest officiated game against the ravens this season. 

Lamar is an expert at putting up garbage time stats in games he took them out of. He did it in last years playoffs after putting up 3 quarters of some of the worst football I've ever seen from a QB. Looked like a man possessed in that 4th quarter even though the game was over.

To that dude saying Chiefs fans are going to be served a heaping of crow, bring it. Still not scared of the Ravens, we match up stupidly well with those guys.

41 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Lamar is an expert at putting up garbage time stats in games he took them out of. He did it in last years playoffs after putting up 3 quarters of some of the worst football I've ever seen from a QB. Looked like a man possessed in that 4th quarter even though the game was over.

To that dude saying Chiefs fans are going to be served a heaping of crow, bring it. Still not scared of the Ravens, we match up stupidly well with those guys.

Everything about you screams "bandwagon fan". In general I have a high opinion on the Chiefs posters on this forum, but you are certainly not one of them. Most of your 42 post have been all about ****ting on another team and another player. Well done.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Danand said:

Everything about you screams "bandwagon fan". In general I have a high opinion on the Chiefs posters on this forum, but you are certainly not one of them. Most of your 42 post have been all about ****ting on another team and another player. Well done.

I said Deshaun Watson was overrated and now Lamar. Both guys have been to the playoffs once and got exposed, but no one seems to care and is ready to crown their ***** to the point of telling guys like me "be ready for a heaping of crow."

You could call me crazy or I could call you crazy, either way I couldn't care less about posts like yours. I'm supposed to change my analysis to something you like more because you like other chiefs fans? Not my problem dude.

Edited by Kirill

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Yikes...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danand said:

I'd place a small wager that he's a side account for somebody, every post is way over the top and very confrontational. Seemingly on purpose. 🤔

I appreciate not being lumped in with that type of posting though. 👍

Edited by Chiefs_5627
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Kirill said:

Lamar is an expert at putting up garbage time stats in games he took them out of.

Lamar, who is 19-3 as a starter, puts up garbage time stats in games he took the team out of. These are some special takes you have.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Kirill said:

I mean, will you guys even beat the Pats to make it to Baltimore is the question. Took some of the worst officiating in that game to screw the Pats of an obvious TD twice. If not for that they only need a FG on that last drive to tie (at worst) or win the game with a score (IIRC). So now beating the Pats in the playoffs in Foxborough? Not saying it’s impossible, but I definitely wouldn’t be pumping your chest as if it’s a done deal as that’s one of the toughest tasks.

7 hours ago, Kirill said:

You’re right he did the same thing against the Browns. Sucked the entire 1st half and then then drops two garbage TDs on them right before the half to inflate his stats. He shouldn’t be the MVP, he’s a turd for sure.

... (Hmm that’s how that feels). 😂

3 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

I mean, will you guys even beat the Pats to make it to Baltimore is the question. Took some of the worst officiating in that game to screw the Pats of an obvious TD twice. If not for that they only need a FG on that last drive to tie (at worst) or win the game with a score (IIRC). So now beating the Pats in the playoffs in Foxborough? Not saying it’s impossible, but I definitely wouldn’t be pumping your chest as if it’s a done deal as that’s one of the toughest tasks.

And the Pats got away with a block in the back from Edelman. Terrible officiating on both sides.