Mahomes or Jackson

rocky_rams

Lamar Jackson had the better season and will pick up a well deserved MVP award. No one should or can dispute that. 

Mahomes, however, is the better player. I know generational talent is thrown around too easy, but if Mahomes stays healthy then I can see him having a career akin to the highest of great QBs. Jackson is on a different path, albeit still as influential as he looks to forge a path for upcoming QBs who aren't pocket passers. He will have a seriously good career, again if he stays healthy. 

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

There's no way I would take Russell Wilson over Patrick Mahomes over the next 4-5 years.

That’s a joke. Not a real Seattle fan. Wilson is the best QB in the game. Put him on KC with the best offensive mind ever and all those weapons and he’s putting up similar numbers. Instead of rotting on Seattle with a terrible offensive line, average weapons, and joke play calling. 

Wilson is also the best play extender in the game: 1) Wilson 2) Watson 3) Mahomes 4) Jackson 5) Rodgers (this list is purely play extension)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

That’s a joke. Not a real Seattle fan. Wilson is the best QB in the game. Put him on KC with the best offensive mind ever and all those weapons and he’s putting up similar numbers. Instead of rotting on Seattle with a terrible offensive line, average weapons, and joke play calling. 

Wilson is also the best play extender in the game: 1) Wilson 2) Watson 3) Mahomes 4) Jackson 5) Rodgers (this list is purely play extension)

I'm not a real Seattle fan because I disagree with you?  Okay.  I think Mahomes is the best QB in football and that's who I would take.

4 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

you joking bruh?

Your one sentence troll takes are pretty laughable. Still never replied in the Titan thread about saying Mariota isn’t a terrible QB. He was a Bottom 3 starter 100%. Stop box score scouting and watching highlights. So easy to have a decent box score. Mariota was dumb as rocks, never made progressions, and missed 5+ wide open guys per game. Watch Full Games, Talk to Titan Fans, Stop Box Score Scouting and watching Redzone. 

Once again, your troll one liners are amusing. Good luck with another year of Dan Quinn and 6-10 season. Wasting Matt Ryans career away who I do believe is a Top 8 QB. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I am a Seahawks fan too. Watched every snap of Wilson carreer so far. 
One of my good friend is a Chiefs fan. Watched most of P. Mahomes snaps in his career. 

I love Russ Russ but there's no way I would take him before Mahomes for the next 4-5 years. Mahomes is just that good, and better than Wilson. 
There I said it, hopefully I'm still a real Seahawks fan 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Your one sentence troll takes are pretty laughable. Still never replied in the Titan thread about saying Mariota isn’t a terrible QB. He was a Bottom 3 starter 100%. Stop box score scouting and watching highlights. So easy to have a decent box score. Mariota was dumb as rocks, never made progressions, and missed 5+ wide open guys per game. Watch Full Games, Talk to Titan Fans, Stop Box Score Scouting and watching Redzone. 

Once again, your troll one liners are amusing. Good luck with another year of Dan Quinn and 6-10 season. Wasting Matt Ryans career away who I do believe is a Top 8 QB. 

i didnt reply because there was nothing worth replying to. ancedotal evidence isnt the best way to argue something but at least its something. you arent even providing that, it was 100% your opinion. i care zero amount about what you think you see and the same should apply for you to me.

youre so insecure about your viewpoint that three pretty tame and harmless words set you off. whats that tell us all? and for the record, unfortunately (or fortunately) i learned long ago not to let a team im a fan of affect my day or mood. so as weak as it is to criticize the falcons, it doesnt bother me one bit.