Week 2 GDT - Green Bay Packers vs. Atlanta Falcons

CWood21

Will be interestin getting to answer some questions.

Was our defense THAT GOOD or Seahawks that bad?

Same for the Falcons, Did they struggle against the Bears because they are a real football team now, or is that Superbowl loss hangover a real thing for them?

Either way, Pack 100, Falcons nothing

I'd feel much better about this game if we were bringing a legit ground game. 

Monty is not a 20 touch bellcow RB. He's gonna be on IR if they keep using him like they did Sunday. 

They should use him like the Patriots use White.

My dream scenario is the saints cutting AP we pick him up and ride him all the way to Minneapolis and win it all.  

AP looks angry and motivated would love to see him in green and gold. 

Well, here is the chance for our secondary. Julio Jones, I think everybody remembers what he has done to us. 

SNF, week 2, opening a new stadium. Sounds vaguely familiar. That place will be rocking. Important for us to get Bulaga back. 

It should be a good game, need to win games like this if we want HFA

1 hour ago, eyecatcher said:

I really think AP is done.  He's old and broken.  Monty will be fine.  19 carries is not a huge number.  If Le'veon Bell can take 20-25 carries per game, I think Monty can. 

To me it's more about humiliating a franchise and fan base. You have to admit  watching AP hold up the Lombardi Trophy in Vikings stadium wearing green and gold would be intriguing to see.

Last season we would've had to put up 35+  to hope for a victory against Atlanta. We may still need to, but the defense has done a complete 180 from the championship game. Being healthy is the biggest change, Gunter isn't our top CB, Randall, Rollins an company are healthy and we have the greatest depth on the defensive line since the Super Bowl.

We need to bring pressure against Ryan, just like we did against Seattle. If we can do that and force Ryan into some turnovers I like our chances.

Green Bay 37

Atlanta 29

Archived