Week 2 GDT - Green Bay Packers vs. Atlanta Falcons

CWood21

Today's injury report. Mike Daniels and Kentrell Brice were added to it. Daniels was wearing a wrap over his left hand but supposedly it's just "precautionary"

DJtl1yAVAAA9OzW.jpg

Sounds like the Packers are still holding out hope that both starting tackles Bryan Bulaga (ankle) and David Bakhtiari (hamstring) could play Sunday at Atlanta. "As of right now, we have two more days of preparation, the injury that part of it will work itself, but we do have a plan in place," offensive coordinator Edgar Bennett said Thursday evening. "It's still early. It's still early in the process"

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fdemovsky_rob.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropRob Demovsky, ESPN Staff Writer

On 9/12/2017 at 8:45 AM, St Vince said:

I'd feel much better about this game if we were bringing a legit ground game. 

Monty is not a 20 touch bellcow RB. He's gonna be on IR if they keep using him like they did Sunday. 

They should use him like the Patriots use White.

My dream scenario is the saints cutting AP we pick him up and ride him all the way to Minneapolis and win it all.  

AP looks angry and motivated would love to see him in green and gold. 

I would honestly love him here. As obvious as MM is with our running game, he'd be the perfect RB to hand off to.

He's the best I've ever watched in my life. And I started watching him his freshman year at OK.

3 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

I would honestly love him here. As obvious as MM is with our running game, he'd be the perfect RB to hand off to.

He's the best I've ever watched in my life. And I started watching him his freshman year at OK.

He would be a TERRIBLE fit. GB runs a hurry up offense. We try to keep the same personnel in the game for matchup issues. AP is a terrible pass blocker, cant catch balls out of the backfield, and is bad running out of the shotgun. He's been a disruption in NO right now because he doesn't get the ball enough imagine him here complaining. He might be the worst fit for us out of all the rbs in the league. I forgot to mention he isn't very good anymore. 

1 hour ago, Kenrik said:

I forgot to mention he isn't very good anymore. 

This is my thought.  With the age and injury he just doesn't have it like he did 5 years ago.  He was fun to watch in this day but his wrinkles have wrinkles.  

He's also a locker room liability now.  He's complaining in the media that he didn't sign up for nine snaps.  Well sorry to tell you AP but you also didn't sign up to call the plays.  

1 hour ago, Kenrik said:

He would be a TERRIBLE fit. GB runs a hurry up offense. We try to keep the same personnel in the game for matchup issues. AP is a terrible pass blocker, cant catch balls out of the backfield, and is bad running out of the shotgun. He's been a disruption in NO right now because he doesn't get the ball enough imagine him here complaining. He might be the worst fit for us out of all the rbs in the league. I forgot to mention he isn't very good anymore. 

Preach. Packers don't need a washed RB who already is whining about his workload after week 1 with his new team.

It would be huge, but I'm not holding my breath. I'd be more surprised if Bulaga plays this week than I would be if he sat out next week. Based on how last week unfolded, my guess is that he'll be limited in practice again next week, be listed as Questionable, and maybe plays against Cincy. Hopefully my hunch is wrong.   

Archived