MEGA FREAK ZION vs THE WHITE LEBRON DONCIC !!

resilient part 2

MEGA FREAK ZION vs the WHITE Lebron DONCIC !!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. WHO do you take take for the next 10 years??

• ZION
    • DONCIC

• 1 month later...

Luka is already a top 10 player in the NBA. I think Zion has the upside to be the best two way player in the NBA and a better overall player, but I don't see how you pick against the 20 year old whos like the 8th or 9th best player in the NBA.

Zion is probably the toolsiest player I've seen in any sport since LeBron though. He can do anything. He could be a 65 2pt%, 40% 3pt, 25 point, 10 rebound, 5 assist player making all defense teams. He can also get injured and not play much.

Luka is a the surest thing you are ever going to get at a HoF 20 year old talent there is.

12 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Zion had an outstanding debut. Thing is he didn't alleviate any of my injury concerns. He looked hobbled and overweight last night. The fact that he produced they way he did is remarkable but I see this issue lingering.

Not sure what you expected when he’s playing his first game back from knee surgery.

who would have thought that Zion's first game back would be that electric WHILE NOT involving a dunk... 

I agree with above though, Zion looked heavy and his injury concerns can not be alleviated for his future. While I understand his injury did not allow him to physically train himself into shape, it did not appear his diet was working either. 

11 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Luka is already a top 10 player in the NBA. I think Zion has the upside to be the best two way player in the NBA and a better overall player, but I don't see how you pick against the 20 year old whos like the 8th or 9th best player in the NBA.

Zion is probably the toolsiest player I've seen in any sport since LeBron though. He can do anything. He could be a 65 2pt%, 40% 3pt, 25 point, 10 rebound, 5 assist player making all defense teams. He can also get injured and not play much.

Luka is a the surest thing you are ever going to get at a HoF 20 year old talent there is.

while I agree with most of this, as I stated already, I just don't see how Zion has the ceiling to be an all defensive player. I get that he will block some amazing shots, but just don't see how he will be ale to stay in front of some of the faster players on PNRs

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

while I agree with most of this, as I stated already, I just don't see how Zion has the ceiling to be an all defensive player. I get that he will block some amazing shots, but just don't see how he will be ale to stay in front of some of the faster players on PNRs

You act like Zion is slow laterally

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

geez, not elite enough laterally doesn't mean slow.. 

we both had this debate. You see great agility , I don't.. 

If my man Ja does one of his crossovers, he may blow Zion's knee right out.. LOL ..

How many big men can stay with the elite guards of the league? Thats just an unrealistic expectation.

5 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol that literally makes no sense. Who is blowing by Zion that he'll have to consistently guard?

many speedy PGs in the league and they do most of the PNRolling. Then if you factor that Zion will play some/a lot of 5 man small ball. there are centers who can just shot over the top of him easily.

how about this, we will give it a year or 2 and can re-visit this one. It doesn't appear that either of us will be changing our mind anytime soon.

Edited by resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

many speedy PGs in the league and they do most of the PNRolling. Then if you factor that Zion will play some/a lot of 5 man small ball. there are centers who can just shot over the top of him easily.

how about this, we will give it a year or 2 and can re-visit this one. It doesn't appear that either of us will be changing our mind anytime soon.

Who is "easily" shooting over the top of Zion? With his strength and hops? 

Zion will be more than fine in the PnR. This is one of the worst takes I've seen.